- As low as $361/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 445 sq ft (41 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 445 square feet
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Bluegreen Resorts take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety in our resorts. They take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety at our resorts and continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines for sanitation and education.
GRAND AND EXTAORDINARILY MARVELOUS~
This handsome boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina. Approximately 445 square feet, this Studio Deluxe features 1 King Bed and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a full kitchen, and bathroom. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable T.V., coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Please note by purchasing this listing you agree that there may be a chance for an 'Upgrade' to your unit for a bigger unit that will fit the same amount of people, if this becomes available we will upgrade your room without question and complimentary of charge.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $23 for owners and $38 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston City Market and Aiken-Rhett House Museum. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Rental home tips:
When to go & When to book:
- To get the best value, consider changing your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the perfect rental in the Charleston area area:
- Choose vacation dates and max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Posh King 583, Studio Deluxe has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the host before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
During your stay:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas during check in. text the rental manager immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected everything. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a great stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book Posh King 583, Studio Deluxe?Book Online Get Information Call: