- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 445 sq ft (41 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 445 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
GRAND AND EXTAORDINARILY MARVELOUS~
This handsome boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina. Approximately 445 square feet, this Studio Deluxe features 1 King Bed and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a full kitchen, and bathroom. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable TV, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $23 for owners and $38 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Charleston rental experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking your vacation home in the Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Posh King 583, Studio Deluxe has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available online. If not, call the host before you book the property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you will need a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for your stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any damages to the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to inspire future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles