- As low as $255/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 780 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
Location, Location, Location! One of Charleston's most amazing addresses. This spectacular unit is located in one of the most ideal locations in all of Charleston. We are located 100 yards from the newly refreshed Charleston City Market dating back to 1804. The Market area offers an abundance of shopping and nationally acclaimed eateries that will prove to be a culinary delight. This freshly updated unit affords painless walking or a simple rickshaw ride to top attractions such as the Gibbes Museum, The Market, The South Carolina Aquarium, The Waterfront Park, The Battery and a whole host of other attractions. Savor the handsome upsized windows with impressive vistas of the Ravenel Bridge and city rooftops, which many have noted, are the focal point of this pleasant condominium. Recently refinished oak floors gleam throughout the living areas, further enhancing the bright, airy space. Special features include tall smooth ceilings, fireplace, and exposed sections of brick with wood beam walls dating back to 1850. A compact kitchen features new counters and cabinets with upgraded peaceful close drawers, new stainless refrigerator, new combination convection/microwave constructed-in oven, Keurig(k-cups) coffee maker and a smooth surface 2 burner prepare top. The bathroom has been generously updated featuring a pedestal sink, tiled floor, exposed brick, and a jetted tub with shower. This condo shares a pleasant outdoor patio space located under the oaks and overlooking the brick pavers of the fountain entrance of the famed Charleston Place Hotel. Garage parking(additional fee) is next to the building and an elevator is available for loading and unloading.
The History, Architecture, Shopping, Eateries, Nighttime Life, and more are all waiting for your special visit to Charleston.
This suite is ideal for a charming hideaway, corporate accommodations or a long-term stay.
Fireplace is a decorative feature only
Please note that the first floor of the building is a restaurant and the 2nd floor consists of a banquet hall which is primarily used on weekends. The banquet hall does have events from time to time that have music which has never gone past 11pm on weekends. The restaurant is currently closed and a new restaurant group is up fitting the space.
PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR OTHER UNITS IN THIS BUILDING-
Vacation Rental By Owner #451460
Vacation Rental By Owner #452338
Vacation Rental By Owner #571913
About the Area
This condo is located in Charleston Historic District, a walkable area in Charleston with great shopping. Charleston City Market and Gibbes Museum of Art are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Jet skiing, kayaking, and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect Charleston rental home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Book your Charleston area rental property in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the perfect vacation home in the Charleston area area:
- Select a group leader, select your vacation week, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Soho Suite-Where Luxury & Location Meet has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available online. Otherwise, email the property owner before you reserve the property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges applied to your invoice.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you are crazy about, browse homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your . Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas upon check in. Contact the rental manager right away to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be respectful. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected everything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.1 miles
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.3 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Washington Square - 0.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.4 miles
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.3 miles
Ready to book Soho Suite-Where Luxury & Location Meet?Book Online Get Information Call: