- As low as $261/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 780 square feet
Location, Location, Location! One of Charleston's most marvelous addresses. This striking unit is located in one of the most ideal locations in all of Charleston. We are located 100 yards from the newly modernized Charleston City Market dating back to 1804. The Market area offers an abundance of shopping and nationally acclaimed eateries that will prove to be a culinary delight. This freshly refreshed unit affords painless walking or a simple rickshaw ride to top attractions such as the Gibbes Museum, The Market, The South Carolina Aquarium, The Waterfront Park, The Battery and a whole host of other attractions. Savor the impressive upsized windows with fantastic vistas of the Ravenel Bridge and city rooftops, which many have noted, are the focal point of this pleasant condominium. Recently refinished oak floors gleam throughout the living areas, further enhancing the bright, airy space. Special features include tall smooth ceilings, fireplace, and exposed sections of brick with wood beam walls dating back to 1850. A compact kitchen features new counters and cabinets with upgraded peaceful close drawers, new stainless refrigerator, new combination convection/microwave constructed-in oven, Keurig(k-cups) coffee maker and a smooth surface 2 burner prepare top. The bathroom has been generously updated featuring a pedestal sink, tiled floor, exposed brick, and a jetted tub with shower. This condo shares a pleasant outdoor patio space located under the oaks and overlooking the brick pavers of the fountain entrance of the famed Charleston Place Hotel. Garage parking(additional fee) is next to the building and an elevator is available for loading and unloading.
The History, Architecture, Shopping, Eateries, Nighttime Life, and more are all waiting for your special visit to Charleston.
This suite is ideal for a charming hideaway, corporate accommodations or a long-term stay.
Fireplace is a decorative feature only
Please note that the first floor of the building is a restaurant and the 2nd floor consists of a banquet hall which is primarily used on weekends. The banquet hall does have events from time to time that have music which has never gone past 11pm on weekends. The restaurant is currently closed and a new restaurant group is up fitting the space.
PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR OTHER UNITS IN THIS BUILDING-
Vacation Rental By Owner #451460
Vacation Rental By Owner #452338
Vacation Rental By Owner #571913
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. One Of A Kind and Gibbes Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church and Charleston City Market. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Jet skiing, kayaking, and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a good way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some hosts offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose the best vacation rental in the Charleston area area:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Soho Suite-Where Luxury & Location Meet has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available online. If not, reach out to the host before you book the rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you simply love, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- During check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.1 miles
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.3 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Washington Square - 0.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.4 miles