- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 total pets
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming cats and dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This home is in a very peaceful neighborhood and has a big fenced in back yard! The third bedroom is set up as an office. It has everything you need and is just mins. to historical downtown Charleston and Folly Beach as well as James Island County Park and multiple eateries.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 total pets
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips and Tricks to get the best rental experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. To book the most suitable rental home within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which often include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and pick the best Charleston area rental home:
- Choose your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Peaceful, Private Home minutes to downtown Charleston and Folly Beach! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking pages. If not, call the property manager before you reserve the property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Record any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all belongings. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- James Island County Park - 2.4 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.5 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.6 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.7 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.9 miles
- Rainbow Row - 3.9 miles
- Washington Square - 3.9 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 4.0 miles