- As low as $129/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- 4 total pets
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming cats and dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Our bungalow is located in the heart of the relaxing Magnolia neighborhood, less than a 15 min. walk to the eateries, bars, and shopping in Avondale neighborhood. We are an 8 min. ride to downtown. Quick drive to Folly Beach as well!
2 bed/2 bath home with a sizable, private fenced in backyard. Dog friendly.
Access to whole home, garage with washer/dryer, and fenced in yard.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site and Historic Rice Mill are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
4 total pets
Tricks and tips to get the best Charleston rental experience:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- To find the best rental home for your budget, we suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Charleston area attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain discounts for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to select the perfect rental in the Charleston area area:
- Begin by choosing potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Magnolia Bungalow - 10 minutes to downtown, 5 minutes to Avondale has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is usually available online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before booking the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you are crazy about, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs could be applied to your contract.
Tips for a smooth stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your visit, note any problem areas when you arrive. Get in touch with the host right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to stimulate new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- The Citadel - 2.0 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 2.1 miles
- Hampton Park - 2.2 miles
- City Marina - 2.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 3.1 miles
- Charleston Museum - 3.3 miles
- Marion Square - 3.3 miles