- As low as $877/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
*NUMEROUS 2022 UPDATES!!* As of March 2022, this home has undergone many new impressive upgrades!
Welcome to 3105 Palm Blvd, and exceptional 5-bedroom, 5-bathroom home with an elevator and numerous updates, some as recent as March 2022! When you stay at this home you'll savor all new linens, bathrooms with new tiled floor, handsomely tiled walk-in showers, and new vanities and lighting. Add in the fact that it's just a walk to the beach, and this home makes a great host for an memorable Isle of Palms hideaway!
The main area of the home offers an open concept layout, with a well-furnished living area, which offers multiple new, plush gray couches, a new rug, a enormous flat screen TV, and a handsome tiled fireplace. The space also offers a ceiling fan for additional comfort, and has luxury vinyl plank floor, giving the entire area a beachy feel. The flat screen TV is a intelligent TV, making it painless to catch up on your favorite shows!
Travel into the kitchen and you'll discover a space with handsome floor, smooth countertops, and a striking, tiled backsplash. The kitchen is completely equipped and offers high-quality appliances for all your cooking needs. And island stove top makes for convenient cooking, and all new turquoise bar stools give the space a beautiful pop of color. A kitchen dining table can seat up to six, located just between the living and kitchen area. This home has an additional refrigerator and a formal dining room as well—ideal for those big family vacations!
What was once a darker screened porch has been opened up on the front of the home, with new outdoor furnishings—rocking chairs, multiple sitting areas, a picnic table, and an outdoor dining set. The porch is equipped with ceiling fans, making it simple to appreciate even on warmer summer days. This home also has a back deck with a gas grille that overlooks the private pool, surrounded by lush landscaping and outdoor furnishings like sun loungers and a picnic table.
The bedrooms offer tons of amenities and great sleeping accommodations. On the upper level, the two bedrooms are each furnished with two double beds, for a total of four beds! Each room also offers a flat screen TV. On the main level, you'll find the third bedroom with a queen-sized bed. One master offers a queen-size bed, while the other has a king-size bed and private access to the screened in porch. With all new amenities, this property has never been better for a beach vacation!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE POOL DOES NOT HAVE A HEATER.
Bed Sizes: 1 King, 2 Queens, 4 Doubles.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
This home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. No exceptions! Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 5 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental, located near year round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, or other types of bigger gatherings.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Kayaking and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To find the best value, try shifting your family's Charleston area vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Some property management companies offer special rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, picking, and booking the best Charleston area rental home:
- To start, have your family choose dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. *2022 Renovation*Spacious Beach Home w/Private Pool, Elevator, & Pet Friendly! has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is often available online. If not, email or call the property manager before you book the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a property that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Add the property manager's information to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.