- As low as $632/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
3105 Palm Blvd
Welcome to 3105 Palm Blvd, and extraordinary 5-bedroom, 5-bathroom home with an elevator and numerous updates, some as recent as March 2022! When you stay at this home you'll savor all new linens, bathrooms with new tiled floor, charmingly tiled walk-in showers, and new vanities and lighting. Add in the fact that it's just a walk to the beach, and this home makes a great host for an memorable Isle of Palms hideaway!
The main area of the home offers an open concept layout, with a well-furnished living area, which offers numerous new, plush gray couches, a new rug, and a huge flat screen TV. The space also offers a ceiling fan for additional comfort, and has luxury vinyl plank floor, giving the entire area a beachy feel. The flat screen TV is a intelligent TV, making it simple to catch up on your favorite shows!
Travel into the kitchen and you'll discover a space with handsome floor, smooth countertops, and a enchanting, tiled backsplash. The kitchen is completely equipped and offers high-quality appliances for all your cooking needs. And island stove top makes for convenient cooking, and all new turquoise bar stools give the space a charming pop of color. A kitchen dining table can seat up to six, located just between the living and kitchen area. This home has an additional refrigerator and a formal dining room as well—ideal for those big family vacations!
What was once a darker screened porch has been opened up on the front of the home, with new outdoor furnishings—rocking chairs, multiple sitting areas, a picnic table, and an outdoor dining set. The porch is equipped with ceiling fans, making it painless to appreciate even on warmer summer days. This home also has a back deck with a gas grille that overlooks the private pool, surrounded by lush landscaping and outdoor furnishings like sun loungers and a picnic table.
The bedrooms offer tons of amenities and great sleeping accommodations. On the upper level, the two bedrooms are each furnished with two double beds, for a total of four beds! Each room also offers a flat screen TV. On the main level, you'll find the third bedroom with a queen-sized bed. The Primary bedroom offers a king-size bed & an ensuite, while the other has a king-size bed and private access to the screened in porch. With all new amenities, this property has never been better for a beach vacation!
*Please note: Fireplace is not a "working" fireplace. The flue is closed, please do not use.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE POOL DOES NOT HAVE A HEATER.
Bed Sizes: 2 Kings, 1 Queen, 4 Doubles.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
This home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. No exceptions! Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 5 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental, located near year round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, or other types of bigger gatherings.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS (2), BATH TOWEL SETS, & BEACH/POOL TOWELS (12) ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Front Beach and Isle of Palms Beach. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Kayaking and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best rental experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Book your Charleston area vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides have discounts for local shops and restaurants.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select vacation week and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. *2022 Renovation*Spacious Beach Home w/Private Pool, Elevator, & Prime Location! has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before booking the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what configuration is right for your group.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you crave, keep an eye out for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
Know before you go:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to stimulate future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.