- As low as $2,087/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Arcade/game room
- Pool or billiards table
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3900 sq ft (362 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3900 square feet
2023 Full Renovation! Brand new pool and hot tub! All new furnishings and appliances. The upstairs billiard room has been converted to a bedroom with 3 bunk beds (6 twin beds) and a private bath :)
Choose luxury, convenience, and comfort when you look for a vacation rental at the charming Isle of Palms. If you excited to appreciate this pretty beach destination with your appreciated ones, you can stay at our oceanfront home at 700 Ocean Blvd. This roomy vacation home features six bedrooms, six bathrooms, and one half-bath that can conveniently accommodate up to 15 guests. The open floor concept accepts a natural transition between the different living, dining, and cooking areas. You can savor an marvelous view of the ocean straight from the window while spending your quality moments with appreciated ones. You can find modern furnishing, amazing artwork, high ceiling, humongous windows, and much more in this completely refreshed accommodation. It has ample scope for get-togethers in the sizable living room and outdoor porch area. You can also relish some delicious BBQ on the outdoor grille. The home has its own private access to the beach, so you can walk to the beach on a boardwalk.
We focus on your amenities so you can forget about everything and concentrate on having tons of fun. With conveniences like internet access, in-unit washer and dryer(one on each floor), parking, central air-conditioning, and other electronic appliances, you can feel like home. The living area has comfortable couch and a flat screen TV. The dining table can comfortably host your fun dinners while you share striking memories and stories over gourmet food. With an ocean view for your eyes, you can really make the most of your fun vacation. Do not compromise your gourmet family meals, as the entirely equipped kitchen is ready with features like cavernous countertops, cabinets, appliances, cookware, and silverware. You can find appliances like a cooking range, double oven, microwave, refrigerator, 2 dishwashers, coffee maker (keurig and regular), and toaster.
A calming ambiance is what you need when you head out for a vacation. When you arrive at the beach home, you will notice that all bedrooms have premium furnishings, comfortable beds, and big windows that open to the ocean view. Find a king, queen, or twin bed depending on the room and enjoy a good nighttime's sleep. Each of the bedrooms have a flat screen T.V. to catch some of your favorite shows without any interruption.
One of the key highlights of this handsome accommodation is the private infinity-edge swimming pool and hot tub. Dive right into action and make the most of your holidays. We strongly believe that our guests deserve nothing but the best. For a comfortable stay during your trip, we offer bath and kitchen towels, bed linen, and a starter set of toiletries which includes basic things like toilet paper, bath and dish soap, and paper towels. This home has an elevator that goes from the garage to the 1st level.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! A $1000 fine will be issued if a pet is found to be on the premises. There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 6 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental, located near year round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, or other types of bigger gatherings. Age limit is 30 years old.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS (2), BATH TOWEL SETS (26 bath towels), & BEACH/POOL TOWELS (14) ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
Get in touch with us at Carroll Realty to book this accommodation for your next appealing trip. We would be more than happy to help you with the booking process. Look forward to appreciating an memorable trip!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Kayaking and motor boating offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best Isle of Palms rental experience:
Finding your best deal:
- Summer is high season in Isle of Palms. To get the largest rental within your budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides have discounts for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to select the perfect vacation home in the Charleston area area:
- Select your dates and budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. 2023 FULL RENOVATION Luxury Oceanfront- Private Pool, Hot Tub, & Elevator! Can't beat location! has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before reserving the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what is best for your vacation family.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.