- As low as $306/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1374 sq ft (128 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1374 square feet
LOCATION!! Located on the 5th Green of the Charleston Muni Golf Course, 10 min to Downtown Charleston, 15 min to Folly Beach, 20 min to Isle of Palm, and 25 min to Kiawah. Home is completely modernized w/ modern finishes & furnishings styled in a beach/golf theme. Floor plan is bright & open w/ sizable windows facing the 5th green. LVT floors, quartz countertops, glass backsplash & SS appliances. Baths are finished w/ impressive tile work & finishes. There is a viewing pergola & couch 25 ft from green.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Gullah Geechee Exhibit & Borough Project and American Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Fort Lamar Historic Preserve and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Scuba diving, snorkeling and motor boating adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect Charleston area rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, change your family's Charleston area trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Some property management companies offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by choosing the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. LOCATION! NEWER Remodel! Charleston 10 min, Folly Beach 15 min! On 5th Green! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property manager before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if there is a dispute.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to drive more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- James Island County Park - 1.3 miles
- City Marina - 2.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.2 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.4 miles
- The Citadel - 3.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.4 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.4 miles