About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1374 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Located on the 5th Green of the Charleston Muni Golf Course, 10 min to Downtown Charleston, 15 min to Folly Beach, 20 min to Isle of Palm, and 25 min to Kiawah. Home is completely refreshed w/ modern finishes & furnishings styled in a beach/golf theme. Floor plan is bright & open w/ enormous windows facing the 5th green. LVT floors, quartz countertops, glass backsplash & SS appliances. Baths are finished w/ spectacular tile work & finishes. There is a viewing pergola & couch 25 ft from green.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Historic Rice Mill and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and St. Johns Yacht Harbor. Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Scuba diving, snorkeling and motor boating adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Charleston area rental home experience:
How to get the best value:
- Summer time is high season in Charleston. To book the best rental within your budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides have deals for local tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by selecting your a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Come PUTT your feet up at our home! On the 5th GREEN, 15 min to FOLLY BEACH!! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before you book the home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your family is bringing pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Tips for a fantastic stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during check in. Contact the host right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to inspire future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- James Island County Park - 1.3 miles
- City Marina - 2.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.2 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.4 miles
- The Citadel - 3.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.4 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.4 miles