- As low as $299/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1374 sq ft (128 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1374 square feet
Located on the 5th Green of the Charleston Muni Golf Course, 10 min to Downtown Charleston, 15 min to Folly Beach, 20 min to Isle of Palm, and 25 min to Kiawah. Home is completely refreshed w/ modern finishes & furnishings styled in a beach/golf theme. Floor plan is bright & open w/ sizable windows facing the 5th green. LVT floors, quartz countertops, glass backsplash & SS appliances. Baths are finished w/ magnificant tile work & finishes. There is a viewing pergola & couch 25 ft from green.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Patriots Point and Gullah Geechee Exhibit & Borough Project are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum. South Carolina Aquarium and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Scuba diving, snorkeling and motor boating adventures can be found near the property.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips:
When to book & When to go:
- To get the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the perfect rental in Charleston:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. PUTT your feet up in front of the Green! 10 min Downtown & 15 min FOLLY BEACH! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before reserving the property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or could be applied to your invoice.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the host right away to document any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of problems.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- James Island County Park - 1.3 miles
- City Marina - 2.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.2 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.4 miles
- The Citadel - 3.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.4 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.4 miles
- City Market - 3.7 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 3.6 miles
Ready to book PUTT your feet up in front of the Green! 10 min Downtown & 15 min FOLLY BEACH!?Book Online Get Information Call: