- As low as $338/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1374 sq ft (128 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1374 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Located on the 5th Green of the Charleston Muni Golf Course, 10 min to Downtown Charleston, 15 min to Folly Beach, 20 min to Isle of Palm, and 25 min to Kiawah. Home is completely modernized w/ modern finishes & furnishings styled in a beach/golf theme. Floor plan is bright & open w/ sizable windows facing the 5th green. LVT floors, quartz countertops, glass backsplash & SS appliances. Baths are finished w/ gorgeous tile work & finishes. There is a viewing pergola & couch 25 ft from green.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Historic Rice Mill and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and St. Johns Yacht Harbor. Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Scuba diving, snorkeling and motor boating adventures can be found near the property.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Charleston vacation home experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a rental home:
- Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have discounts for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Make a plan and pick a perfect Charleston area vacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and choose a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. PUTT your feet up in front of the Green! 10 min Downtown & 15 min FOLLY BEACH! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before booking the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you long to visit, keep an eye out for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or might be applied to your contract.
During your stay:
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Document any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to propel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- James Island County Park - 1.3 miles
- City Marina - 2.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.2 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.4 miles
- The Citadel - 3.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.4 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.4 miles