- As low as $315/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1630 sq ft (151 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1630 square feet
Come stay at our Funky, Fun, Folly-Adjacent Home! Our sizable, oak-filled property is located in a peaceful, family-friendly residential neighborhood just 2 miles off the beach. Cut your travel time in half whether you are spending your days at Folly Beach or heading downtown to discover delightful historic Charleston. We have a huge, fenced in yard with plenty of space to spread out, and our striking, eclectic interior will ensure your vacation is out of this world!
Master Bedroom - King-sized bed, dresser, walk-in closet and TV with Roku. The master bathroom has a double vanity and a shower with bathtub.
Green Room - Queen-size bed and closet/shelves for storage.
Yellow Room - Full-sized bed with desk/work area.
Kitchen - Totally Equipped with oven range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, drip-coffee machine, and breakfast nook.
Living Area - RokuTV (Netflix and OTA channels included) connects to a modest dining area and reading room with full-sized sleeper couch.
Sunroom - Air conditioned sunroom/enclosed patio with enormous dining area and couch.
Deck/Yard - Elevated deck has patio table with seating for five that overlooks gigantic quarter-acre yard with giant oak trees that light up at nighttime!
Laundry Room - Washer/Dryer with ironing board and iron
Parking - Plenty of off-street parking for multiple cars and a carport for cover.
*This is a residential neighborhood, we will not be accepting events, outside guests or loud activity after 9pm.
**We welcome families with kids. The yard is fenced in, but neither the yard nor the home is infant-proofed, so please watch your youngsters!
***The fireplace in the living room is not operational. Please do not try to start a fire!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Patriots Point and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. To find the largest rental home for your budget, we suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides contain deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Choosing and booking the bestrental home:
- First and foremost, have your family agree to trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Fun Family-Friendly Home near Folly with Big Yard! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. If not, call the property owner before reserving the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly property. Get information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- During check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected everything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on good ratings to drive more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Folly Beach Fishing Pier - 2.5 miles
- Folly Beach County Park - 3.0 miles
- James Island County Park - 3.7 miles
Ready to book Fun Family-Friendly Home near Folly with Big Yard!?Book Online Get Information Call: