- As low as $182/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Streaming services
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a carport
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1630 sq ft (151 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1630 square feet
Come stay at our Funky, Fun, Folly-Adjacent Home! Our sizable, oak-filled property is located in a peaceful, family-friendly residential neighborhood just 2 miles off the beach. Cut your travel time in half whether you are spending your days at Folly Beach or heading downtown to discover handsome historic Charleston. We have a enormous, fenced in yard with plenty of space to spread out, and our striking, eclectic interior will ensure your vacation is out of this world!
Master Bedroom - King-sized bed, dresser, walk-in closet and TV with Roku. The master bathroom has a double vanity and a shower with bathtub.
Green Room - Queen-size bed and closet/shelves for storage.
Yellow Room - Full-sized bed with desk/work area.
Kitchen - Entirely Equipped with oven range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, drip-coffee machine, and breakfast nook.
Living Area - RokuTV (Netflix and OTA channels included) connects to a modest dining area and reading room with full-sized sleeper couch.
Sunroom - Air conditioned sunroom/enclosed patio with huge dining area and couch.
Deck/Yard - Elevated deck has patio table with seating for five that overlooks gigantic quarter-acre yard with giant oak trees that light up at nighttime!
Laundry Room - Washer/Dryer with ironing board and iron
Parking - Plenty of off-street parking for multiple cars and a carport for cover.
*This is a residential neighborhood, we will not be accepting events, outside guests or loud activity after 9pm.
**We welcome families with kids. The yard is fenced in, but neither the yard nor the home is infant-proofed, so please watch your youngsters!
***The fireplace in the living room is not operational. Please do not try to start a fire!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Charleston Music Hall and Joseph Manigault House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Charleston rental home booking tips:
When to book & When to go:
- Summer is high season in Charleston. Booking in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- To start, have your group choose a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Fun Family-Friendly Home near Folly with Big Yard! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property management company before you book the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you crave, keep an eye out for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- During arrival, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- At departure, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.