- As low as $182/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 total pets
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Casino nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Ecotours nearby
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1701 sq ft (158 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming cats and dogs only
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1701 square feet
Consider this your lucky day! The Charleston Charm is centrally located to allow simple access to all the shopping, bars, and eateries our impressive city has to offer. All that and only around 20 mins. to the beach! You and your family will definitely adore this home away from home. Located in the Westside Burrough of Charleston, home to the Riverdogs Stadium, The Citadel and most importantly, Daps Breakfast & Imbibe.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 total pets
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Charleston vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, change your family's Charleston area trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have money saving offers on nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Selecting the best rental home in the Charleston area area:
- Start by selecting your trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. The Charleston Charm by Abode sleeps 8, 4 bedrooms has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking pages. If not, email the host before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Get details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Note any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and scan for damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to drive new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.2 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.3 miles
- The Citadel - 0.3 miles
- William Aiken House - 1.0 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.1 miles
- City Marina - 1.2 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.2 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.2 miles