- As low as $619/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1700 sq ft (158 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1700 square feet
Guesthouse Charleston is a luxury short-term rental company featuring modernized properties right in the heart of Downtown Charleston.
- Three block walk to Upper King Street
- Wood floors throughout
- Totally equipped kitchen.
- 60 inch flat screen TV in living room
- 4 bedrooms: 2 king, 2 queen beds, flat screen TVs
- 4 full bathrooms: rain shower heads, bespoke vanities, lush towels and hotel toiletries
- 1 half bathroom
-2 Off-street parking spots (additional cars not guaranteed)
- Cable + WiFi
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- To find the best value, consider shifting your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Some owners offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the best vacation rental:
- To start, have your group choose the best dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Guesthouse Charleston: SOUTH (105.5) has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available online. If not, email the property manager before booking your rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
During your stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- During arrival, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to inspire future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book Guesthouse Charleston: SOUTH (105.5)?Book Online Get Information Call: