- As low as $530/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2300 square feet
207 St. Phillip
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Appreciate the southern appeal and bustling city life that Charleston has to offer at this remodeled four-bedroom home! With four floors full of comfort, fantastic appliances, comfortable beds, well-equipped bathrooms, 207 St. Phillip is not playing games when it comes to lodging experience. Apart from its location, highlights of this home include a full kitchen with an over-sized island that seats eight, an abundance of natural light, and wood floor throughout. This appealing home away from home is made up of four levels; the main living space on the second floor and sleeping areas on the third and fourth floors. Please keep in mind that 207 St. Phillip doesn't have an elevator, so you have to walk up the stairs.
What's close by:
This getaway is conveniently located on the corner of St. Philip and Spring Street on a well-kept block filled with local bars–the location could not be better! And that's not it. You'll be sitting directly above an Asian-fusion restaurant with striking sushi specials. The historic city of Charleston seamlessly combines southern hospitality with the fast pace of a lively city–it has something for everybody. One of the must-visit places of this city is The Battery, which was formerly the heart and soul of the city’s maritime activity and now is an unbelievably handsome promenade ideal for strolls to see impressive homes and Southern-style mansions. Book a foodie tour at Charleston Culinary Tours to experience the city’s food culture, which is another major draw for tourists and locals alike. One and a half miles away is the trendy Joe Riley Waterfront Park, a family-friendly open space facing the Charleston Harbor. It's a great place for picnics, strolls, playtime with your kids, and so much more. It even offers complimentary WiFi in case you wish to lay down in the grass while browsing on your phone.
Things to know:
*Please note that there's no elevator available and it's a four-story home.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: BL012132-08-2018
City/town permit number: OP2022-03005
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal Charleston area rental home experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking in Spring or Fall is a good way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the best rental in the Charleston area area:
- Choose your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Newly-renovated home in downtown Charleston w/private washer/dryer, free WiFi has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what is right for your vacation group.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if there is a dispute.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a great time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 1.0 miles