- As low as $328/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 950 sq ft (88 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 950 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
493 King Hampton
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
With elegant wood floors, modern decor, and comfortable furnishings, plus a coveted location on King Street, this suite is the ideal combination of luxury and convenience. Let the home's welcoming vibes fill your vacation with gorgeous and lasting memories when you stretch out in the roomy living room to catch up with old friends. The full kitchen is waiting to make your next culinary adventure a joy to prepare with granite counter tops and terrific cookware. Appreciate your creation at the round dining table with seating for four, the ideal place to hold intimate and lively conversations with your guests. Later, put on some comfortable shoes, because downtown Charleston is right outside your front door with stores, eateries, and tons of family-friendly activities to discover!
What's close by:
You'll adore checking out some of the phenomenal art galleries close by like Art Mecca of Charleston, Tom Potocki Fine Arts, and the African American Gallery. There are plenty of great eateries within walking distance, and you can find some terrific stores to discover at places like Belmond Charleston Place and South Windermere Center.
Things to know:
The license # for this rental is: BL004141-07-2016.
Parking notes: Parking Passes $20/day + tax - Must be purchased prior to arrival.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Security camera details: Please note that there are active security cameras monitoring the outside door and the hallway. They do not record sound and are always on.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: BL004141-07-2016
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best rental home experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in Spring or Fall is a great way to save on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes.
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Hosts sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guides contain discounts for local shops and restaurants.
Make a plan and pick your Charleston area rental home:
- Select a group lead, select your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Wonderful Suite on King Near Restaurants & Shops w/ a Full Kitchen & Free WiFi has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before you book the rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you are enamored with, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Record any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to inspire new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.1 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.2 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.2 miles
- Marion Square - 0.3 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.6 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.9 miles
Ready to book Wonderful Suite on King Near Restaurants & Shops w/ a Full Kitchen & Free WiFi?Book Online Get Information Call: