- As low as $450/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Laundry facilities
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1500 sq ft (139 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1500 square feet
A two bedroom Kitchen home stands in the back of a late 18th Century home. You will have your own home with a kitchen, living and dining area. Parking, Wifi, and laundry facilities are available. Your own private courtyard right in the middle of the old and historic district. Walking distance to all the sites, but you can always take a Bicycle Taxi!
Come see why Charleston was voted number 1 in the world to visit. You won't be disappointed. Please read cancellation policy
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this cottage is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Washington Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park if you're traveling with kids. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and water tubing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Charleston vacation rental experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in Charleston. To book the best vacation home for your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Choosing and booking your prefectrental:
- Select your vacation dates and budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. 2 Bedroom Cottage in the center of town! Free Parking and Private Courtyard! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before booking the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out what is optimal for your vacation family.
- If your group is traveling with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly property. Ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you crave, keep an eye out for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of issues.
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- To make certain that damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, record any problem areas during arrival. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to stimulate new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Rainbow Row - 0.1 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.3 miles