- As low as $367/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1325 sq ft (123 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1325 square feet
Permit Number: 04015
The Space: Our 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit has an open layout, modern design, and is centrally located in downtown Charleston. Guests can appreciate plenty of space, the ideal amount of privacy, all while being in walking distance to countless eateries, shopping, sightseeing, and nightlife. Throughout the unit you will find wood floors, high-vaulted kitchen ceilings, intricately designed windows, extravagant chandeliers, original brick fireplaces, new appliances, beautiful furnishings and décor.
The property features:
A bright, comfortable living room area. Upon arrival, guests enter through the front door located on the modest shared porch and ascend a flight of stairs to the second floor. Our bright and comfortable living room area has a modern design while maintaining that historic Charleston appeal. With a 3-seat leather couch, matching appreciate seat leather couch, two matching side tables with lamps, a solid wood coffee table, a flat screen TV atop a console table, and the brick fireplace, this is the ultimate space to relax after a long day of exploration. Here you will also find a full bathroom that features stone sink countertops, a claw foot tub with curtains and a showerhead, tile floor, and an additional vanity for storing toiletries.
A cavernous entirely-equipped kitchen and dining area. The kitchen and dining area, both of which are open to the living room and boast a vaulted ceiling, come completely equipped with brand new Whirlpool appliances including a Whirlpool dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, oven, and gas stove. The kitchen has stone countertops, a coffeemaker, toaster, microwave, standard cookware, as well as plenty of cabinet storage. Guests can savor home cooked meals around the farmhouse style wooden dining table that seats 6 comfortably. In the kitchen and dining area, you will also find a closet which homes the stacked washer and dryer units.
2 Bedrooms. The 1st bedroom located on the front side of the home, features a king sized bed, two bedside tables with lamps, a enormous dresser, a ceiling fan, hanging clothes and suitcases rack, as well as a brick fireplace beneath a handsome mantle. The 2nd bedroom, located at the back side of the home off the kitchen, features 2 queen sized beds, 3 matching bedside tables with lamps, a sizable walk-in closet, an upsized dresser, and a full bathroom in suite. The bathroom has tile floor, stone sink countertops, a full bathtub/shower, and an additional mirrored vanity for bathroom storage.
A Cavernous 2nd Floor Balcony. With comfortable seating and plenty of space, guests can enjoy their morning cup of coffee, a drink at sunset, or just take in the pretty Charleston weather from the 2nd floor balcony.
Reservations book up quickly. Inquire today to reserve our incredible space for your stay in handsome, historic Charleston!
Guests will have exclusive access to the 2nd floor of the building. Easily accessible and well lit for your safety.
Check out our favorite restaurant, right downstairs and connected to our home! They are peaceful and close around 8pm.
You can pull your car off the street and into a driveway/parking lot, which makes packing and unpacking a breeze. You will have (1) Parking space included with unitGuest Access: *Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying with Stay Duvet have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy beverages, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on
availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $15 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $30 per person: Saturdays
*No Rolling or Duffel side bags allowed on site, Please pre-register with Bag Valet for pickup at CHS International Airport or you will be able to check your suitcases with Bag Valet onsite at The Wonderer and it will be delivered to your local destination. Fees apply*
Please note: availability is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to enjoy The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access. Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 8 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 8+ rent a Cabana.
The Club has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management). Some special events may have varying age restrictions.
*Please also note that StayDuvet is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities supplied with your stay.
The Wonderer's parking is a paid lot.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to the check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE and AMENITIES section of the listing.The Neighbourhood: Welcome to Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
The home is located in the heart of the impressive and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic charm. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Tippling House Wine Bar, The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, and Elliotborough Minibar drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located close by. We recommend going to Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores and fashion stores – as well as an countless list of buzzing eateries. Publix is conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the CitadelInteraction With Guests: Our team can provide self-check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay. StayDuvet is the only group in town that offers Professionally Laundered 100% Cotton Linens, Off-Site Guest Resort with Pool, Gym, and Office Spaces, Hotel Conveniences, Totally outfitted Kitchens, and Custom Guest Itineraries to make planning your trip painless. Also, once the booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.Getting Around: You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
CARTA Dash for complimentary rides around downtown!
Charleston RickshawOther Notes: THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
Bag drop is supplied through a third event for an additional fee.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS FAMILY PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $200. Additional family pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is supplied prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge. Animals must be on leash at all times when not inside property or in fenced in backyard.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm - 8am.
10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Johnson Hagood Memorial Stadium. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Charleston area rental booking tips:
How to get the best rental home value:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. To book the largest rental for your budget, we suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental in Charleston:
- Begin by selecting potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Moonstone Suite by StayDuvet
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your family.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges applied to your contract.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of issues.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Make a record of any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to compel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.0 miles