- As low as $1,148/Week
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- DVD player
- Video library
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Jet skiing nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Property does not allow children
- Rock climbing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this PropertyWe are currently only accepting daily day sails and two day one nighttime trips to seabrook island on mondays. The marina has banned everybody from overnight stays at this time.
If you are interested in sailing please look up Charleston Sailing Charters online and book Fate from the booking calendar.
Sail and stay on the unique and extravagant sailing yacht 'Fate', on the Charleston Peninsula. Fate has been the #1 sailing yacht in Charleston for 8 years running with over 368 private charters in 2016 alone. Luxurious accommodations for up to 4 guests overnight while at the dock in the City Marina. Spend the evening sailing around the harbor for 2 hours then dock at the City Marina for a nighttime out on the town. Catering is available for dinner harbor cruises or private romance at the dock. Be sure to try our 'Fate' Chardonnay or our 3 other selections, made exclusively for us by Medaloni Cellars and vineyard in Yadkin Valley North Carolina during your stay.
Our High Season is April through September and we do over 50 private charters per month. All overnights come with a 2 hour crewed charter. We are a sailing charter first and cater to those who wish to sail so most of our bookings are sailing only. We do limit our overnights to just one nighttime.
If you wish to sail for more than 2 hours, additional hours are $250 per hour.
Gratuity of 18%-20% is customary and not supplied.
Overnight stay is not required if you're just looking for day sails, harbor tours, or dinner cruises. We are Charleston's #1 charming charter yacht according to Forbes!
Our opulent 50ft Beneteau sailing yacht is meticulously kept and provides an ideal romantic hideaway for two or a fun adventure for up to 6. Two private staterooms are offered with plenty of privacy for couples, and plenty room to relax on the sizable deck or in the shade of the bimini. A 5 star rating and the #1 sailing charter in Charleston South Carolina for 8 years running.
“Fate” sleeps up to four guests, we do not accept more. Forward cabin has queen birth with a full bathroom/shower with electric head. Aft cabin has a center-line queen bed with private access to its own full bathroom with shower. The main salon has a enormous U-shaped dinette which comfortably seats 6 and converts to a lounge for watching TV. Totally equipped galley (kitchen) has a gas oven and prepare top, microwave, refrigerator, and an array of cooking silverware. A flat screen TV and DVD player are available in each room, with the main salon equipped with a 32inch LED tv with dvd and USB for watching movies on memory stick. The stereo includes an IPod connection. Linens and towels supplied. Wifi is also available.
The yacht is not available for bare boat charters but we can arrange harbor cruises and overnight charters to close by locations like Bohicket Marina. One nighttime trip to Bohicket Marina and back are a great way to spend a weekend. The two days one nighttime for 4 to Bohicket Marina for $2,400 plus dockage, not including gratuity. This includes roughly 6 to 8 hours of sea time each way. We always circle the island sailing both offshore and the intra coastal so you can see it all.
Professional Photography available for those special occasions.
Also now available for huge events up to 20 guests, our new motor yacht Kismet for 2 hour harbor cruises. Contact us for details.
Keywords: yacht, boat, sailboat, motor boat, sailing yacht, sailboat, schooner, cutter, sloop, motor yacht, sailing yacht, waterfront, beachfront, on the water, water, water view, two bedroom, classy, pretty, romantic, air conditioned, folly beach, kiawah, bohicket, marina, charleston, south carolina, mt pleasant, sullivans island, wild dunes, isle of palms,
- Many property management companies and vacation rental properties supply Charleston area area travel magazines that feature offers, either offered independently by vendors, or by a relationship between the property management company and the vendor itself. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Flexible about when you can travel? Off-peak times provide substantial discounts.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of vacation rental companies offer concessions to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your visiting group qualifies for a reduced price.
- Is there a specific activity you are mainly anticipating during your stay? You'll get the most value from a rental which most closely matches your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Think about getting trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed resulting from personal medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
The Rental Process
Some people are shocked to discover how many rental properties are offered in their area of interest. With such a big selection, vacationers are sure to find a rental home which matches their desires and spending plan.
Rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Owners often select management companies to manage marketing, housekeeping services and routine maintenance.
We've put together a brief guide to help you get the most from your rental experience.
How to find and reserve the perfect vacation home:
Do you believe "Charleston's Premiere 50ft Luxury Sailing Yacht, 'Fate' and Kismet Party Yacht" is the best vacation property for your upcoming getaway? Browse through this check list to ensure it fits your preferences.
Start Your Search Early
Like many popular vacation spots, In Charleston area the best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for families to plan their Summer trips..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Begin by choosing which particular area of Charleston area you would like to explore, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
How Many Bedrooms?
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Keep in mind that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you book.
Stay on a Budget
The majority of rental homes are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the price for your desired week. It might be at the high end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before booking a pricey rental property. One individual in your company will need to be responsible for collecting contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental price at time of reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is your family trying to find? Is a screened deck a necessity? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Will the property have bikes and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Make a list of "necessities and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate rental.
In some cases the elder generation has trouble with stairways. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, factor that into your search. The majority of rental postings will include a list of amenities.
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Do not forget to include your companion! Pets are welcome at a number of rental homes, but guidelines can vary. A number of restrictions may possibly dismiss a potential rental home. Examine your contract very carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start your Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. In addition to having exclusive rental properties, local companies offer excellent service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Entire Agreement
Read the entire agreement and make sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of your base rental cost, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed a result of personal health related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental Property
After you think you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property right away. If you find damage, or if fixes are needed contact the rental manager immediately. This will protect against conflicts during check out.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A brief phone call prevents many hassles.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Residents are likely to be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit significantly more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of advice.
- Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check each room of the rental property to ensure you've collected all personal belongings.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make certain no damage occurred during your remain. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Most rental home management companies and vacation rental websites permit customers to offer comments. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If something was unacceptable and they did not fix it in a practical manner, or if the property was not as described, you should note that as part of your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Did they love their stay? Maybe everything turned out to be wonderful and you're happy to reserve the same rental for next year. If not, you've gained invaluable experience that will help with the next search.
- City Marina - 0.0 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.1 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 1.0 miles
- William Aiken House - 1.0 miles
- Marion Square - 1.0 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 1.1 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.1 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.1 miles