- As low as $1,148/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- Video library
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Cycling nearby
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Rock climbing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- House boat
- Approximately 600 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
We are currently only accepting daily day sails and two day one nighttime trips to seabrook island on mondays. The marina has banned everybody from overnight stays at this time.
If you are interested in sailing please look up Charleston Sailing Charters online and book Fate from the booking calendar.
Sail and stay on the unique and extravagant sailing yacht 'Fate', on the Charleston Peninsula. Fate has been the #1 sailing yacht in Charleston for 8 years running with over 368 private charters in 2016 alone. Luxurious accommodations for up to 4 guests overnight while at the dock in the City Marina. Spend the evening sailing around the harbor for 2 hours then dock at the City Marina for a nighttime out on the town. Catering is available for dinner harbor cruises or private romance at the dock. Be sure to try our 'Fate' Chardonnay or our 3 other selections, made exclusively for us by Medaloni Cellars and vineyard in Yadkin Valley North Carolina during your stay.
Our High Season is April through September and we do over 50 private charters per month. All overnights come with a 2 hour crewed charter. We are a sailing charter first and cater to those who wish to sail so most of our bookings are sailing only. We do limit our overnights to just one nighttime.
If you wish to sail for more than 2 hours, additional hours are $250 per hour.
Gratuity of 18%-20% is customary and not supplied.
Overnight stay is not required if you're just looking for day sails, harbor tours, or dinner cruises. We are Charleston's #1 charming charter yacht according to Forbes!
Our opulent 50ft Beneteau sailing yacht is meticulously kept and provides an ideal romantic hideaway for two or a fun adventure for up to 6. Two private staterooms are offered with plenty of privacy for couples, and plenty room to relax on the enormous deck or in the shade of the bimini. A 5 star rating and the #1 sailing charter in Charleston South Carolina for 8 years running.
“Fate” sleeps up to four guests, we do not allow more. Forward cabin has queen birth with a full bathroom/shower with electric head. Aft cabin has a center-line queen bed with private access to its own full bathroom with shower. The main salon has a huge U-shaped dinette which comfortably seats 6 and converts to a lounge for watching TV. Totally equipped galley (kitchen) has a gas oven and prepare top, microwave, refrigerator, and an array of cooking silverware. A flat screen TV and DVD player are available in each room, with the main salon equipped with a 32inch LED tv with dvd and USB for watching movies on memory stick. The stereo includes an IPod connection. Linens and towels supplied. Wifi is also available.
The yacht is not available for bare boat charters but we can arrange harbor cruises and overnight charters to close by locations like Bohicket Marina. One nighttime trip to Bohicket Marina and back are a great way to spend a weekend. The two days one nighttime for 4 to Bohicket Marina for $2,400 plus dockage, not including gratuity. This includes roughly 6 to 8 hours of sea time each way. We always circle the island sailing both offshore and the intra coastal so you can see it all.
Professional Photography available for those special occasions.
Also now available for sizable events up to 20 guests, our new motor yacht Kismet for 2 hour harbor cruises. Contact us for details.
Keywords: yacht, boat, sailboat, motor boat, sailing yacht, sailboat, schooner, cutter, sloop, motor yacht, sailing yacht, waterfront, beachfront, on the water, water, water view, two bedroom, classy, handsome, romantic, air conditioned, folly beach, kiawah, bohicket, marina, charleston, south carolina, mt pleasant, sullivans island, wild dunes, isle of palms,
About the Area
Located on the beach, this houseboat is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Historic Rice Mill and Unitarian Church are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and rock climbing nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home booking tips:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- To get the best value, try changing your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer special rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and choose the right Charleston area vacation home:
- First, have your family decide on vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Charleston's Premiere 50ft Luxury Sailing Yacht, 'Fate' and Kismet Party Yacht has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or applied to your contract.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- During check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Most rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- City Marina - 0.0 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.1 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 1.0 miles
- William Aiken House - 1.0 miles
- Marion Square - 1.0 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 1.1 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.1 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.1 miles