- As low as $500/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Free breakfast available
- Free WiFi
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming cats and dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Step into a world of refined elegance as you enter this newly completely modernized gem. Every inch of this home has been meticulously designed with the utmost attention to detail, ensuring a really captivating living experience. Prepare to be enchanted by the seamless blend of modern luxury and historic appeal.
The moment you step foot inside, you'll be greeted by an inviting ambiance that effortlessly combines style and functionality. The three bedrooms are thoughtfully designed to cater to your every need. The master suite features a majestic king-sized bed that promises nights of restful slumber, while the second bedroom offers a queen-sized haven of tranquility. And for the little ones, a enchanting kids' loft bedroom awaits, featuring four comfortable twin beds that guarantee sweet dreams and countless adventures.
The heart of this home is the freshly refreshed and cavernous kitchen, where culinary delights are brought to life. Equipped with top-of-the-line appliances and adorned with elegant quartz countertops, this culinary haven is a chef's dream come true. Savor breakfast at the sleek breakfast bar, ideal for savoring your morning cup of coffee or engaging in lively conversations with adored ones.
Seamlessly flowing from the kitchen, you'll discover a elegantly connected living and dining area that exudes warmth and sophistication. Bathed in natural light pouring in through the huge windows, this space is ideal for entertaining guests or simply unwinding after a day exploring the vibrant city.
But the delights of this property don't end there. Step outside onto the striking outdoor patio, a serene getaway that invites you to bask in the sun's warm embrace or savor a delightful meal under the open sky. It's the ideal spot to sip a exhilarating drink while savoring the gentle breeze and immersing yourself in the photogenic surroundings.
Location is everything, and this home really epitomizes convenience. Located in the heart of downtown Charleston, you'll find yourself just moments away from the city's most acclaimed stores, eateries, and attractions. From exploring the historic landmarks to indulging in the local cuisine, every aspect of Charleston's rich heritage and vibrant culture is right at your fingertips.
Come and experience the epitome of luxury living in Charleston. Don't miss this extraordinary opportunity to make this enchanting property your very own. Embrace the charm, embrace the convenience, and embrace the lifestyle you've always dreamed of. Your Charleston heaven awaits!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. First (Scots) Presbyterian Church and Gibbes Museum of Art are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Rainbow Market Shopping Center and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to get the best Charleston area rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the best rental home:
- Select vacation dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Exquisite Fully Remodeled Gem 3/3.5 3 story Townhouse On Broad 2 blocks to King has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is often accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your trip.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you are enamored with, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
More tips for your visit:
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, record any problem areas during arrival. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to propel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.1 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.3 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 0.3 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.3 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.4 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.4 miles
- City Market - 0.4 miles