- As low as $792/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- In the city center
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- No pets allowed
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
We are located on the second floor of a stately antebellum building in the heart of historic downtown Charleston, SC. We offer a private entrance, and five roomy bedrooms with high ceilings and 19th century heart pine floors, accented with paintings and furnishings from our ground floor antiques gallery. We are directly across Meeting Street from the iconic Mills House, and adjacent to award-winning eateries and bars, King Street shopping and nightlife, art galleries, the city market, bucolic parks and gardens, historic churches, South of Broad mansions, and multiple reception halls. Unwind on the cavernous 2nd floor veranda, with handsome vistas of the steeples of both St. Philips and St. Michael's. The deep porch fills with morning sunlight and captures the breeze from the close by harbor
About the Area
This condo is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston with good shopping. Gibbes Museum of Art and St. Michael's Episcopal Church are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Rainbow Market Shopping Center. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Charleston Museum if you're traveling with kids. Kayaking, parasailing, and windsurfing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Charleston rental home experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. Booking your vacation rental in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose and book a perfect Charleston area rental:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. 5 BR IN THE HEART OF DOWNTOWN CHARLESTON **St Patty's Day Weekend Available** has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property manager before booking the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what bed configuration is best for your trip.
- If your group is bringing pets, search for a pet-friendly property. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would back home.
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas during arrival. Call the rental manager right away to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to stimulate more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.1 miles
- Washington Square - 0.1 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.1 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.1 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.3 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.1 miles
Ready to book 5 BR IN THE HEART OF DOWNTOWN CHARLESTON **St Patty's Day Weekend Available**?Book Online Get Information Call: