- As low as $217/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hiking nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Cavernous and centrally located home, 10 mins. from Folly Beach, 5 mins. from Downtown Charleston and 5 miles from Public boat ramp. Timeless brick ranch on 0.50 acre lot with lagoon on James Island. Fish & crab from backyard. Wildlife sightings include egrets, ducks, geese & herons. Updated open floor plan w/ wood floors throughout. Sleeps 4 total.
Guests will have access to the full home, front and back yards, and 2 bedrooms. 1 bedroom and the garage are not accessible.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is on a lake. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and hiking.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Charleston vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- Reserve your rental home in Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have coupons for local shops and restaurants.
Selecting the perfect rental in Charleston:
- Select dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Waterfront Home on James Island, 5 min from Downtown and 15 min from Folly Beach has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before booking the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what configuration is best for your family.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or applied to your agreement.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your family's stay, note any problem areas upon your arrival. E-mail the property manager immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to drive more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- White Point Garden - 1.8 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 1.9 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 2.1 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 2.2 miles
- Rainbow Row - 2.2 miles
- Washington Square - 2.3 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 2.3 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 2.4 miles