- As low as $821/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Property does not allow children
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2500 sq ft (232 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2500 square feet
91A Spring Street is a charmingly restored Victorian Home. This home has 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms a sizable open living, dining, and kitchen area that opens up to roomy front porches that overlook the piazza. Each bedroom has a private ensuite and door that opens to a balcony. Vacationing in this home will set you back history but have you just steps to all Downtown Charleston has to offer. Local stores, coffee stores, and eateries are just steps from this striking home. King Street is 2.5 blocks away.
Permit # OP2022-03346
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Charleston rental home experience:
When to go & When to book:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Book your Charleston area vacation in Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the perfect rental home in Charleston:
- Start by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. The Manor by Guesthouse Charleston- Grand Immaculately Restored Historic Home in Downtown Charleston has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is best for your vacation.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your stay, note any problem areas during arrival. Contact the rental manager right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles