About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Guesthouse Charleston is a luxury short-term rental company featuring refreshed properties right in the heart of Downtown Charleston.
3 bedroom / 3 bathroom
Walk to the City's best eateries and bars!
- One block walk to Upper King Street
- Wood floors throughout
- Entirely equipped kitchen
- 60 inch flat screen TV in living room
- 3 bedrooms: 3 king beds, flat screen TVs
- 1 twin bed (located in bedroom), 1 Queen Sleeper Couch (in living room)
- 3 full bathrooms: rain shower heads, bespoke vanities, lush towels and hotel toiletries
- Cable + WiFi
-1 Off-street parking spot (additional cars not guaranteed)
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and pick the rightrental home:
- Start by having your family agree to trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Guesthouse Charleston: EAST (46 H) has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking websites. If not, contact the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you are crazy about, browse rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly property. Get details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your family's stay, record any problem areas when you arrive. Speak to the property manager immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a great stay? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 1.0 miles