- As low as $148/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to this striking 2-bedroom, 1-bath haven in the heart of downtown Charleston! Recently redesigned with a modern touch, this rental exudes comfort and style. Walk to historic sites, acclaimed eateries, and boutique stores. Unwind in the comfortable living area, prepare in the well-equipped kitchen, and relish the calming bedrooms. Ideal for couples or a modest family seeking an memorable Charleston experience. Your urban escape awaits!
Bedroom #1: King Bed + Ceiling Fan + TV
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed + Ceiling Fan
Common Area: Couch + Queen Air Mattress (upon request)
1 off-street parking space is offered at no cost.
+ Linens + Towels Included
+ High Speed WiFi Throughout
+ Paper Products + Bath Conveniences Supplied
+ Intelligent TVs with Streaming Capabilities
Full access to the unit + 1 off-street parking space
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Chubby Fish, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston Bicycle Taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab. We also recommend seeing the city by bicycle and appreciating the sites that way.
Other Things to Note:
Check in is 4pm. Check out is 10am. Please see our profile and other listings for over 5,000 five star reviews!
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 02921
This is not a event home.
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a amazing time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips to get the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Summer time is high season in Charleston. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides contain money saving offers on local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Narrow your Search:
- Select a group lead, select your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Charming 2 Bedroom Oasis: Historic Charleston has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property owner before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or could be applied to your contract.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Know before you go:
- Get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Document any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a great time? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles