- As low as $297/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Video library
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Crib/infant bed available
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kitchen island
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This beautiful home features restored antique heart pine floor, tongue and groove walls, with original European hardware. Fixtures like the imported La CornueFe gas range and big Green Egg grille add the final modern touches. Walkable to MUSC, CofC, King Street’s most trendy retail and eateries, & more.
The apartment freshly underwent a full remodel, finished in spring 2017. Measuring just under 700 square feet, the apartment offers two bedrooms featuring premium linens and two bathrooms with shower. Thoughtful care has been put into crafting a clean and efficient space that offers all of the amenities of a boutique hotel (bath products, high-end towels and linens, hair dryers, iron, wi-fi, premium TV channels, etc.) with the added convenience of a full, chef-ready kitchen, washer/dryer, and a classic Charleston single-style porch for appreciating the nearly year-round comfortable temperatures Charleston offers its visitors. The unit features outdoor furnishings on the porch offering guests another space to visit or dine al fresco.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park if you're traveling with kids. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, kayaking, and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your Charleston area rental home in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked early. Booking your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides contain money saving offers on nearby tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Suite with All En-suite Baths in a Gorgeous Antebellum Mansion has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available online. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before you book the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- During check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book Suite with All En-suite Baths in a Gorgeous Antebellum Mansion?Book Online Get Information Call: