- As low as $742/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Video library
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Crib/infant bed available
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 square feet
This charming home features restored antique heart pine floor, tongue and groove walls, with original European hardware. Fixtures like the imported La CornueFe gas range and big Green Egg grille add the final modern touches. Walkable to MUSC, CofC, King Street’s most trendy retail and eateries, & more.
The apartment freshly underwent a full remodel, finished in spring 2017. Measuring just under 700 square feet, the apartment offers two bedrooms featuring premium linens and two bathrooms with shower. Thoughtful care has been put into crafting a clean and efficient space that offers all of the amenities of a boutique hotel (bath products, high-end towels and linens, hair dryers, iron, wi-fi, premium TV channels, etc.) with the added convenience of a full, chef-ready kitchen, washer/dryer, and a classic Charleston single-style porch for appreciating the nearly year-round comfortable temperatures Charleston offers its visitors. The unit features outdoor furnishings on the porch offering guests another space to visit or dine al fresco.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Aiken-Rhett House Museum and Unitarian Church. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Charleston Museum if you're traveling with kids. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, kayaking, and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best rental home experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Summer is high season in Charleston. Book your Charleston area vacation in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Some property management companies offer promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Begin by choosing your a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Suite with All En-suite Baths in a Gorgeous Antebellum Mansion has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property management company before you reserve the home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you long to visit, browse rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Have a great stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your stay, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. Contact the host right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles