- As low as $849/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This beautiful trio, located in one of the trendiest parts of downtown Charleston, includes three luxury apartments that when booked together make the ideal whole home rental. The Springhouse is a PET FRIENDLY, 6 Bedroom, 4 Bath hideaway that SLEEPS up to 12 GUESTS, ideal if you need private, luxury accommodations for wedding, family gathering, or a bigger group. This location really delivers a walk everywhere vacation in the heart of the Cannonborough/Elliotborough neighborhood and is just blocks from many local & delicious eateries. This vibrant area of Charleston includes some of the top eateries including The Tippling House Wine Bar, The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, and Elliotborough Minibar. For breakfast head to 132 Spring Coffee & Kitchen Bar, or choose from the delectable pastries and sweets at close by favorite's like Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery, or try Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. At Springhouse you're also just a short walk short walk from the Upper King Street district where you will find some of the best shopping, dining and nightlight. At the end of a day spent exploring the streets around Charleston, you'll appreciate calming in the outdoor courtyard with fireplace, comfortable seating, and table for dining al fresco under the stars.
The combined rental offering of this striking downtown home is comprised of these 3 distinctively different rental units:
The Springhouse A is a 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath unit located on the first floor, with a cozy and cavernous bedroom, appointed with a KING bed, flat screen TV and a desk for remote working, you'll appreciate the upsized windows and abundance of light. The refreshed hall bath with step-in shower is located close by. Pocket doors close for privacy from the adjacent living room with Intelligent flatscreen TV and compact kitchen with stack Washer/Dryer.
The Springhouse B is a 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath unit located on the second and third floor. Enter to a comfortable living room, where you can relax and relax after exploring the city, and an eat-in kitchen that includes a stack washer/dryer. The main level also includes the primary bedroom with KING bed and desk for working remotely if need, plus the hall bath located close by. Upstairs you will find a loft with desk area, plus 2 bedrooms, each appointed with a QUEEN bed and a shared hall bath with with walk-in shower. This level includes a modest sitting room, where you can relax with a book or the kids can gather for games.
The Springhouse C is a 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath unit and is located on the first and second floor. With a private rear entry and direct access to the striking outdoor patio, you'll find this is the ideal spot to relax and relax after a day spent exploring the streets of downtown Charleston. Springhouse C includes a comfortable living room, compact kitchen, and separate dining area. The main level also includes the first of the two bedrooms, appointed with a QUEEN bed, plus the hall bath located close by and stack Washer/Dryer. Upstairs you will find the second bedroom with KING bed. If needed, accessibility to the main level entry is included by an outdoor lift.
The Springhouse includes three off-street parking spaces in the driveway.
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be supplied by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll savor high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$150 Non-returnable Pet Fee/pet (max. two family pets allowed), $50/hour Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee.
Business License #: BL016770-08-2019
Business License #: BL016769-08-2019
Business License #: BL016771-08-2019
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Tips and Tricks to get the very best vacation property experience:
When to book a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the largest rental home within your budget, we suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some owners offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain deals for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to select the best rental home:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Walk Everywhere, Perfect for Groups! has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before you reserve the home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you love, look for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Have a wonderful stay:
- Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Make a record of any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to inspire future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles