- As low as $1,320/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 10 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- 10 bathrooms
- 8 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 4000 sq ft (372 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 8 Bedrooms
- 10 Bathrooms
- Approximately 4000 square feet
Guesthouse Charleston is a luxury short-term rental company featuring remodeled properties right in the heart of Downtown Charleston.
Freshly modernized! Two unit rental, entire home!
8 bedroom / 9 beds / 4 full bathrooms / 2 half bathrooms
2 kitchens / 2 living rooms
Walk to the City's best eateries and bars!
- Three block walk to Upper King Street
- Entirely equipped kitchen
- 60 inch flat screen TV in living room
- 8 bedrooms: 6 king beds, 3 queen beds (one bedroom has (2) queen beds) / flat screen TVs
- 8 full bathrooms: rain shower heads, lush towels and hotel toiletries
- 2 half bathrooms
- 4 Off-street parking spaces (additional cars not guaranteed)
- Cable + WiFi
Permit #'s OP2022-03151, OP2022-03152
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Reserve your Charleston area vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines have coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Selecting the best vacation rental in Charleston:
- Start by having your family select trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Guesthouse Charleston: SOUTH (82 A & B) has 8 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property owner before booking your rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Document any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to compel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles