- As low as $100/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 5 bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are modren, freshly modernized, and professionally decorated.
7BR/5BA in the ♥ of Charleston!
♟ Luxury 7 Bedroom, 5 Bathroom Upstairs Apartments
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 2 Off-Street Parking Spot Supplied
♟ Charleston Style Porches
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
The space is made up of 3 floors! With two porches, two living rooms, two kitchens. Here is the layout:
Bedroom #1: King Bed
Two Common Bathrooms
Bedroom #2: King Bed
Bedroom #3: King Bed
Substantial Living Space and Kitchen, dining for five
Bedroom #4: King Bed
Bedroom #5: King Bed
Living Space and Kitchen, bar seating for three
Bedroom #6: Queen Bed, en Suite Bath
Bedroom #7: Queen Bed, en Suite Bath
- 2 Off Street Parking Spaces Available!
- Two Charleston Style Porches
- All Bedrooms have TV's
Conveniences Supplied with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Totally-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + K-Pods
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to the entire second, third, and fourth floor apartments, 2 parking spaces, and porches with seating!
We provide an simple self-check-in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
Our home is located just a few blocks off King Street in the highly sought after Cannonborough / Elliotborough neighborhood of historic downtown Charleston. This neighborhood has become known as the “Gateway to the Peninsula,” and is home to numerous local eateries, bars, stores, casual eateries, and other modest stores. The surrounding streets have a great energy, and everything you could possibly want is just a short walk away!
If you are driving in, there is designated parking for you in the back. If you are flying in, you can effortlessly walk around or grab an Uber/Lyft as well as pedi-cabs or other taxi services.
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4PM & Check-Out is at 11AM
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03499
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction. Our Guest Services team will send you a welcome e-mail and is available to help with any needs or questions you might have.
Please appreciate your stay!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best vacation property experience:
When to book a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring months is an excellent way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitors guides have coupons for local shops and restaurants.
How to choose the perfect rental home in the Charleston area area:
- Choose your dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. ? THE INNS ? Beautiful 7 Bedroom w Airy Porches! has 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often available online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before reserving the home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- If your family is bringing pets, search for a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property managers charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your stay, make note of any problem areas upon check in. message the rental manager immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your peace. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to propel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles