- As low as $1,077/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are fresh, newly refreshed, and professionally decorated.
7BR/5BA in the ♥ of Charleston!
♟ Luxury 7 Bedroom, 5 Bathroom Upstairs Apartments
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 2 Off-Street Parking Spot Supplied
♟ Charleston Style Porches
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
The space is made up of 3 floors! With two porches, two living rooms, two kitchens. Here is the layout:
Bedroom #1: King Bed
Two Common Bathrooms
Bedroom #2: King Bed
Bedroom #3: King Bed
Substantial Living Space and Kitchen, dining for five
Bedroom #4: King Bed
Bedroom #5: King Bed
Living Space and Kitchen, bar seating for three
Bedroom #6: Queen Bed, en Suite Bath
Bedroom #7: Queen Bed, en Suite Bath
- 2 Off Street Parking Spaces Available!
- Two Charleston Style Porches
- All Bedrooms have TV's
Conveniences Included with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Entirely-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + K-Pods
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Dishwasher & Laundry Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to the entire second, third, and fourth floor apartments, 2 parking spaces, and porches with seating!
We provide an simple self-check-in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction. Our Guest Services team will send you a welcome e-mail and is available to help with any needs or questions you might have.
Please appreciate your stay!
Our home is located just a few blocks off King Street in the highly sought after Cannonborough / Elliotborough neighborhood of historic downtown Charleston. This neighborhood has become known as the “Gateway to the Peninsula,” and is home to numerous local eateries, bars, stores, casual eateries, and other modest stores. The surrounding streets have a great energy, and everything you could possibly want is just a short walk away!
If you are driving in, there is designated parking for you in the back. If you are flying in, you can comfortably walk around or grab an Uber/Lyft as well as pedi-cabs or other taxi services.
Check-In is at 4 PM. Check-Out is at 10 AM.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Music Hall and Joseph Manigault House are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Charleston area rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have coupons for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning and choosing the rightvacation home:
- Start by having your group commit to a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. 60 B Cannon - 7BR/5BA · ? THE INNS ? Beautiful 7 Bedroom w Airy Porches! has 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available online. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before booking the property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you simply love, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Some things to know before you go:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Note any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles