- As low as $554/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Paper towels
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1126 sq ft (105 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1126 square feet
This unit is entirely licensed and legal with the City of Charleston under STR Operational Permit OP2023-04552
Villa Blanca features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
This 2019 Charleston single family home is just .8 miles or 8 blocks to sightseeing & eateries of Upper King Street in downtown Charleston. The home includes 3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms and can sleep up to 8 guests and features an inviting porch on each floor to relax and appreciate the handsome South Carolina sunsets.
This 2019 home was constructed with private porches on each floor, with the third floor porch offering great vistas of the city. Just 8 blocks from King Street and in the heart of downtown Charleston!
Please note that this home sleeps up to 8 guests: 2 in each of the third floor bedrooms, both with en suite bathrooms (king beds), 2 in second floor bedroom (queen bed) with a hall bathroom, and 2 on the living room sleeper couch.
We provide starter supplies for your stay to include a modest shampoo, conditioner and body wash per person, 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 dishwasher tabs, modest bottle of dish soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 spare trash bag, 2 packs of coffee and a handful of modest creamers. After these initial supplies run out, we do not offer additional supplies. There are numerous convenience stores and grocery stores in the area for your convenience.
Parties and events are not allowed in this property.
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying at this property with Coastal Vacation Properties have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the Charleston peninsula.
The Wonderer includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch, dinner, trendy beverages, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Guests will have access to this entire property and will have all of the essentials you need during your stay.
THIS LISTING INCLUDES TWO COVERED PARKING SPACES STACKED INSIDE GARAGE. Please note that the garage is narrow and does not accommodate upsized cars. During your stay, please DO NOT park in any other spaces than the 2 assigned for this property IN THE GARAGE. All spaces are rented and assigned and you could be towed.
The closest garage is at the corner of King and Spring Street at the Hyatt Place about 6 blocks away. If you have more than two cars, please plan for that.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost. Day Passes are available with required pre-registration via a link that will be shared with you upon booking.
Day pass reservations at The Wonderer for guests of this property are completely complimentary of charge. The Wonderer’s on-site parking lot is a paid lot, however there is complimentary on-street parking in the area subject to availability.
Please note: availability at The Wonderer is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to savor The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access.
The Wonderer has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management).
The home is located in the heart of the appealing and trendy Cannonborough district of Downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston's classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun and or calming vacation. Popular dining spots include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, R Kitchen, Estadio, Pink Cactus, and the Warehouse for drinks. The home is mins. to the very trendy Upper King Street district where you will find a multitude of great stores, book stores, and fashion stores - as well as impressive eateries!
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
The DASH trolley is complimentary in Charleston. There are 3 routes, and two of the routes have stops just blocks from this property. More information can be found with the route map on the DASH website.
Uber & Lyft (less than $10 anywhere on the downtown peninsula)
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
Other Things to Note:
Pet policy: As much as we adore the four-legged members of your family, we do not allow family pets at this property. Any sign of pets will incur additional costs starting at $500.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
Please note that there is a noise ordinance in this neighborhood after 11pm daily, so if you are appreciating yourself please take the event inside and be considerate of the neighbors.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect, and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
Conde Nast has rated Charleston the #1 tourist destination for four straight years. You will appreciate everything this gorgeous historic city has to offer, especially the warm Southern hospitality in which residents take such great pride. Come see what all the fuss is about...you might just want to move here!!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Charge may apply
Finding the best Charleston vacation home experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring is a great way to save on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- To start, have your group commit to trip dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Beautiful Downtown Home with Charleston Porches has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is usually available online. Otherwise, email the host before you book your home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Advice for a great stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of problems.
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your stay, inspect for any problem areas during arrival. message the host immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles