- As low as $696/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2000 square feet
Welcome to a ideal weekend in Charleston with Guesthouse 82B! This broad unit offers 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, ensuring max. space and comfort for all guests. Accessible via a striking staircase at the front door, this second-floor unit awaits your arrival. Located just a three-block walk from King Street, you'll be immersed in Charleston's vibrant ambiance. Appreciate the convenience of two parking spaces and a grandiose outdoor patio area.
- Feel Luxury in Downtown Charleston
Step into the appeal of our elegant four-bedroom, four-and-a-half-bathroom getaway located in the heart of historic Downtown Charleston. Originally crafted in the late 1800s, this property underwent a meticulous makeover, resulting in two attractively restored units. This sanctuary awaits you on the second floor of this enchanting property.
- Luxury Accommodations
Our gorgeously designed home offers the ideal blend of modern luxury and historic charm. Journey up the interior stairs to find an open-concept living room flowing effortlessly into a cavernous dining area and a well-equipped kitchen. Tons of storage means anxiety-complimentary entertaining and ample room for hosting and cooking. Each bedroom is a comfortable haven of style, and each ensuite bathroom adds the utmost convenience. With two king beds and one queen bed spread across the first three roomy bedrooms, this unit promises unmatched comfort and tranquility. In the fourth bedroom, you'll find the comfort of not one, but two queen-sized beds, providing ample sleeping arrangements for sizable groups.
- Outdoor Oasis
Unwind and relax in our inviting outdoor space. Indulge in your morning coffee on the porch off of the living room or host a Bar-B-Que in our charmingly landscaped outdoor courtyard. Savor a moment of privacy with an additional sitting area on the porches off of the back bedrooms.
- Prime Location
Located just a few blocks from the lively King Street, you're in the hub of Charleston's best dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Dive into the city's rich history and culture, all just steps away.
- Need More Space? Explore Our Home Collections
For those seeking more space or planning a huge group hideaway, we've thoughtfully designed our properties in collections of multiple adjacent homes. This unique arrangement provides the luxury of private space for each member of your group while keeping everybody conveniently close. Book the first floor unit 82A (listing 1730512) to have the whole home and all eight bedrooms, or add on any of the South 105 units for even more additional space.
Permit # OP2022-03152
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Aiken-Rhett House Museum and Joseph Manigault House. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston area vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Cost saving strategies:
- The earlier your group can book, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- To get the best value, change your vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose vacation week and budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Guesthouse Charleston: SOUTH (82 B) has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before booking the vacation property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your vacation.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Get information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few issues.
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Note any damages to the property during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles