- As low as $2,111/Night
- 9 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 6 spaces)
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 2850 sq ft (265 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 9 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2850 square feet
Traveling with a sizable group? Look no further. Each of the 9 bedrooms features its own en-suite bathroom with shower, ensuring guests savor the best parts of group travel while still maintaining privacy.
Sizable events looking for a authentic, welcoming home away from home in downtown Charleston look no further! Our freshly-modernized historic home offers 3 separate 3 bedroom/3 bath units all housed within the same property for a total of 9 bedrooms (each with its own FULL bathroom), 3 full kitchens, outdoor porch space off of each rental, 6 off-street parking spots, 3 washer/dryers, and all of the amenities of a boutique hotel within the comfort of this beautifullyappointed 1800s home.
Please note that while this listing currently only has a couple reviews, the individual units are all 5 star across the board.
Accommodations for 18 - Nine bedrooms each with **very comfortable** queen sized beds - Nine bathrooms (showers only, no tubs) - Washer/dryer in each unit - Living room space with cable TV in each unit - Full kitchen in each unit - Wi-fi throughout - Total of 6 parking spaces (off-street) - Three porches each with their own sitting area - The home is back from the street offering a more peaceful, private downtown experience (potential for noise, as with all downtown properties, of course still exists). - Three levels (garden level, first floor, second floor) - Three blocks to Upper King street and steps from many of Cannonborough-Elliotborough’s appealing businesses: Sugar Bakeshop, J. Stark, Ladles, Chubby Fish, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Chez Nous, and more.
Absolutely no events will be tolerated. This home is ideal for housing enormous families/events looking to stay together - but not ideal for huge families or groups looking for a place to event.
Business License # BL007863-08-2017
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Charleston Museum if you're traveling with kids. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Booking your Charleston area vacation home in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines contain coupons for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Finding the best rental home in Charleston:
- Choose your dates and max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Downtown, Historic, Renovated, Porches En-suite Baths, Parking & 5m walk to King has 9 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking websites. If not, email the property owner before you book the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a property that allows animals. Request information on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few issues.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Note any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if there is a dispute.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles