- As low as $2,089/Night
- 9 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited onsite parking (max 6 spaces)
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 9 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2850 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Traveling with a sizable group? Look no further. Each of the 9 bedrooms features its own en-suite bathroom with shower, ensuring guests appreciate the best parts of group travel while still maintaining privacy.
Generous events looking for a authentic, welcoming home away from home in downtown Charleston look no further! Our freshly-remodeled historic home offers 3 separate 3 bedroom/3 bath units all housed within the same property for a total of 9 bedrooms (each with its own FULL bathroom), 3 full kitchens, outdoor porch space off of each rental, 6 off-street parking spots, 3 washer/dryers, and all of the amenities of a boutique hotel within the comfort of this beautifullyappointed 1800s home.
Please note that while this listing currently only has a couple reviews, the individual units are all 5 star across the board.
Accommodations for 18 - Nine bedrooms each with **very comfortable** queen sized beds - Nine bathrooms (showers only, no tubs) - Washer/dryer in each unit - Living room space with cable TV in each unit - Full kitchen in each unit - Wi-fi throughout - Total of 6 parking spaces (off-street) - Three porches each with their own sitting area - The home is back from the street offering a more peaceful, private downtown experience (potential for noise, as with all downtown properties, of course still exists). - Three levels (garden level, first floor, second floor) - Three blocks to Upper King street and steps from many of Cannonborough-Elliotborough’s gorgeous businesses: Sugar Bakeshop, J. Stark, Ladles, Chubby Fish, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Chez Nous, and more.
Absolutely no events will be tolerated. This home is ideal for housing enormous families/events looking to stay together - but not ideal for huge families or groups looking for a place to event.
Business License # BL007863-08-2017
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and H.L. Hunley Submarine are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. To book the largest rental home within your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- First and foremost, have your family select a vacation week and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Downtown, Historic, Renovated, Porches En-suite Baths, Parking & 5m walk to King has 9 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If not, call the property manager before you book the home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
More tips for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many concerns.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- At Check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles