- As low as $90/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the sea
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1183 sq ft (110 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1183 square feet
Whether you’re in town for business or to visit appreciated ones, this striking Charleston property is the ideal home base! This 3-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental home provides everything you need for your stay, including a full kitchen, Intelligent TVs, and a backyard. Spend your days checking out the Charleston City Market, exploring historic sites close by, or calming by the water at Folly Beach. After a fun-filled day, head back to grille up some dinner and lounge on the couch together!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Free WiFi | Gas Grille (Propane Included) | ~ 17 Mi to Folly Beach
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
INDOOR LIVING: Intelligent TVs, dining table, books, ceiling fans
OUTDOOR LIVING: Private backyard, hammock, front porch
KITCHEN: Dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, cooking basics, dishware & flatware, spices
GENERAL: Linens & towels, central air conditioning & heating, complimentary toiletries, washer & dryer, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, hangers, trash bags & paper towels
FAQ: Stairs required to access, 1 exterior security camera (facing front entryway), pet fee (paid pre-trip)
PARKING: Driveway (2 cars), complimentary street parking (first-come, first-served)
-- THE LOCATION --
DOWNTOWN CHARLESTON (~10 miles): The Charleston Museum, Historic Charleston City Market, Ghost City Tours, Gibbes Museum of Art, Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon, French Quarter, Rainbow Row, South Carolina Aquarium, Palmetto Carriage Works
BY THE WATER: Folly Beach (17.3 miles), Folly Beach County Park (18.5 miles), Sullivan's Island Beach (18.7 miles), Isle of Palms Beach (22.6 miles)
HISTORY: Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site (7.1 miles), The Battery (11.0 miles), The Calhoun Mansion (11.1 miles), Fort Sumter National Monument (11.2 miles), Friends of Hunley (11.9 miles), Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum (14.4 miles), Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (14.6 miles)
AIRPORT: Charleston International Airport (11.9 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it painless to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly w/ $100 fee (+ costs & taxes, 2 family pets max)
- No events, events, or huge gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The property requires stairs to access
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features a doorbell camera facing the front outdoor entryway. The camera does not look into any interior spaces. The camera actively records video when motion is detected by the device or when the video doorbell button is pressed
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Citadel Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Caw Caw Interpretive Center and West Ashley Park. Patriots Point and Audubon Swamp Garden are also worth visiting. Motor boating offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the best rental home experience:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your rental property in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, picking, and booking the perfectrental home:
- To start, have your family commit to vacation dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Bright & Cozy Charleston Home Near Downtown! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before reserving the vacation property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your trip.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or could be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you crave, keep an eye out for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would at home.
- During check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peace. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Magnolia Plantation - 4.8 miles
Ready to book Bright & Cozy Charleston Home Near Downtown!?Book Online Get Information Call: