- As low as $659/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1700 sq ft (158 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1700 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Offering high-end accommodations in the heart of Downtown Charleston, Guesthouse Charleston is a luxury short-term rental company that is ready to host your good times and your next great hideaway. Whether you're visiting for work or play, planning a girl's weekend or a wedding event, our group housing blocks, communal courtyards, and attractively furnished spaces are ideal for any occasion or celebration.
4 bedroom / 3 bathroom
Walk to the City's best eateries and bars!
- One block walk to Upper King Street
- Wood floors throughout
- Entirely equipped kitchen
- 60 inch flat screen TV in living room
- 4 bedrooms: 4 queen beds, flat screen TVs
- 3 full bathrooms: rain shower heads, bespoke vanities, lush towels and hotel toiletries
- 1 Off-street parking space (additional cars not guaranteed)
- Cable + WiFi
Permit #: OP2021-01650
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Music Farm and Charleston Museum are cultural highlights. South Carolina Aquarium and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Charleston area rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. Booking your Charleston area vacation home in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by selecting your vacation dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. Guesthouse Charleston: EAST (204) has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your trip.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips for a great stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to drive future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 1.0 miles