About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
This freshly-remodeled 4 BR/4 BA home is the ideal place for your group!
♥ Totally redecorated by a local Charleston designer, inspired by a mix of casual chic and gypsy vibes
♥ Exposed high beam ceilings adorn the entire second floor of the home
♥ One block away from Charleston's famed King Street where you will find all of the best stores, eateries, and bars!
★ Search for us on the web! 'YourPad Charleston' is a boutique company that uses only professional maids and high end linens at all its properties. We are completely licensed and locally owned! Feel complimentary to reach out to us before, during or after your stay for anything at all Charleston related :) 'YourPad Charleston' looks forward to hosting you!
Bedroom #1: King bed w/ en-suite on second floor
Bedroom #2: King bed w/ en-suite on second floor
Bedroom #3: Queen bedroom
Bedroom #4: Bunk room (two doubles + one single)
★ All bedrooms include intelligent TVs with streaming capabilities
★ Outdoor space includes a front porch and second floor balcony porch
★ Can accommodate private off street parking for two cars!
The entire property plus off-street parking for 2 cars!
We are available 24/7 via text, call, or e-mail
Located in the Elliot borough-Cannon borough neighborhood and just a block away from Charleston's famed King Street. Once you get onto King Street from the home, you are immediately at the steps of a fantastic bar called Barsa! It comfortably has the best happy hour in Charleston and makes decadent paellas that you can appreciate on the outdoor patio! As a additional, the home sits three blocks away from Charleston's prime addiction, Brown's Court Bakery! This makes the morning croissant a 5 min. walk and a fast grab away! :)
Walking around Charleston is a piece of cake regarding distance - but with the addition of the heat and humidity, I like to recommend bicycles! Bikes are the best way to savor Charleston and cruise the handsome historic streets at your own pace! Another Charleston way to get around is to use a pedi-cab, this is a great way to wander around and chat with locals who can tell you many interesting things about the city. UBERS are always available as well.
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing family pets, please inquire prior to booking. Pet fee is applicable and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston Music Hall and Joseph Manigault House. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Charleston vacation rental tips and tricks:
When to visit Charleston & When to book:
- Summer is high season in Charleston. To find the most suitable rental within budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the best rental home in the Charleston area area:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Modernized 4 bedroom, 4 bath Stand Alone House! 6 beds! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property owner before reserving your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Upon arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to propel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Fort Sumter - 1.1 miles