- As low as $867/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3405 sq ft (316 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3405 square feet
Now offering $200 gift card for week long summer stays! PLUS Prices Just Reduced for Summer! (No promo code or discount needed)
Sensational Vacation Home in Wild Dunes. Great Location with Beach Access straight across the street (135 yards to the beach!). Open floor plan, 4 Bedroom, 4 and 1 half baths in over 3400 sqft with tons of space for a huge family. This coastal gem sleeps 12 with 3 king beds, 4 twin beds and 1 queen bed. Ocean peeks from the 3rd floor. Roomy outdoor living features new outdoor seating and Charleston Swing Bed! Dining table offers seating for 8 with additional seating available off the adjacent sunroom. Kitchen refreshed in late 2022 with brand new cabinets and appliances !
Sunroom highlights feature a enormous sectional couch with flat screen TV adjacent to the kitchen. The living room is well equipped with comfortable seating and cathedral ceilings. Renovated bar in living room includes ice maker and wine refrigerator. The Master Bedroom is located on the top floor. This magnificant, upsized, master suite includes a king size bed and a new master bath with sizable soaking tub and walk-in shower. A spiral staircase takes you to a loft bedroom with two twin beds and access to an ocean view deck.
The first floor features three bedrooms with new private en suite baths. A second master is featured with a king bed and updated private bath. Another guest room features a king bed and brand new bath. The kids room offers a fun bunk bed, additional queen sized bed and a new bathroom.
*Please note Wild Dunes no longer accepts resort luxury access. This does not include playing golf, exploring bicycle paths, and entering all eateries or stores in the area. There is a recreational center on 28th Avenue of Isle of Palms with basketball courts, pickleball, tennis, and soccer fields.
VayK Beach Gear credit included with stays of 4 nights or more. Parking for 5 Vehicles. Full size washer and dryer. Remote Check in. Free Wifi.
Note: This home is rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis during the Summer months. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS).
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. Patriots Point and Charleston Fishfinder Charters are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Isle of Palms rental property booking tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Summer months are high season in Isle of Palms. Reserve your Charleston area rental property in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First, have your family commit to a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. $200 Gift Card for Week Stays + Rates Just Reduced! Renovated Kitchen! Across street from beach. has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before booking your home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what is best for your trip.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a property that allows animals. Request information on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Have a great stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas during check in. E-mail the host immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to propel new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
Ready to book $200 Gift Card for Week Stays + Rates Just Reduced! Renovated Kitchen! Across street from beach.?Book Online Get Information Call: