- As low as $179/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
✶ Stunning 4 Bedroom/4.5 Bath Home in the Heart of Downtown!✶
✰ 4 Master Bedrooms w/ En-Suite Bathrooms, + pullout couch bed available
✰ 2 Blocks from the iconic King Street
✰ Off-Street Parking Included
✰ Walk to Everything!
YOURPAD Charleston - Save On Your Stay! With over 75 eccentric homes throughout the heart of downtown Charleston, we encourage you to search YOURPAD Charleston on the web to view special offers.
✶Come Stay Like a Local! This is a handsome, cavernous apartment in the heart of downtown - located above a peaceful, cozy farm-to-table restaurant. In the space you'll find✶
♥ High Speed Internet
♥ Entirely Stocked Kitchen
♥ TVs with Streaming Options
♥ Luxury Linens & Towels Supplied
♥ Board Games!
Full access to the apartment + 2 off-street parking spaces
Elliotborough/Cannonborough is one of the most upcoming neighborhoods in the Charleston peninsula with new and impressive businesses opening in every corner. In just a few blocks you can find local coffee stores, bakeries, groceries, bars and marvelous eateries to suit all your needs. Stroll through breathtaking downtown to the Aquarium, Waterfront Park and The Battery.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03972
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a outstanding time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum, or check out an event or a game at TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Charleston area vacation property experience:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. Book your Charleston area vacation home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guides contain coupons for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Choosing the perfect rental home in Charleston:
- First and foremost, have your group commit to vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. 4BR/4.5BA - Prime Location - 2 Blocks to King ST has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve your home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what is optimal for your vacation family.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you long to visit, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles