- As low as $289/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
✶ Stunning 4 Bedroom/4.5 Bath Home in the Heart of Downtown!✶
✰ 4 Master Bedrooms w/ En-Suite Bathrooms, + pullout couch bed available
✰ 2 Blocks from the iconic King Street
✰ Off-Street Parking Supplied
✰ Walk to Everything!
YOURPAD Charleston - Save On Your Stay! With over 75 eccentric homes throughout the heart of downtown Charleston, we encourage you to search YOURPAD Charleston on the web to view special offers.
✶Come Stay Like a Local! This is a handsome, cavernous apartment in the heart of downtown - located above a peaceful, cozy farm-to-table restaurant. In the space you'll find✶
♥ High Speed Internet
♥ Totally Stocked Kitchen
♥ TVs with Streaming Options
♥ Luxury Linens & Towels Supplied
♥ Board Games!
Full access to the apartment + 2 off-street parking spaces
Elliotborough/Cannonborough is one of the most upcoming neighborhoods in the Charleston peninsula with new and impressive businesses opening in every corner. In just a few blocks you can find local coffee stores, bakeries, groceries, bars and marvelous eateries to suit all your needs. Stroll through breathtaking downtown to the Aquarium, Waterfront Park and The Battery.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 02700
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a phenomenal time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Traveling with kids? Consider Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park, or check out an event or a game at TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Rental property booking tips and tricks:
Find your perfect rental home:
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the perfect vacation rental in the Charleston area area:
- First and foremost, have your group decide on the best dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. 4BR/4.5BA - Prime Location - 2 Blocks to King ST has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is often accessible online. If not, contact the host before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you long to visit, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Upon arrival, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would at home.
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book 4BR/4.5BA - Prime Location - 2 Blocks to King ST?Book Online Get Information Call: