About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
✶ Sensational 4 Bedroom/4.5 Bath Home in the Heart of Downtown!✶
✰ 4 Master Bedrooms w/ En-Suite Bathrooms
✰ 2 Blocks from the iconic King Street
✰ Off-Street Parking Supplied
✰ Walk to Everything!
YOURPAD Charleston - Save On Your Stay! With over 75 eccentric homes throughout the heart of downtown Charleston, we encourage you to search YOURPAD Charleston on the web to view special offers. We bring a new meaning of quality, elevated customer service and uniqueness into our homes to ensure our guests are as comfortable as they would be as if it is their own home.
Come Stay Like a Local! This is a handsome, roomy apartment in the heart of downtown - located above a peaceful, cozy farm-to-table restaurant. In the space you'll find:
♥ High Speed Internet
♥ Entirely Stocked Kitchen
♥ TVs with Streaming Options
♥ Luxury Linens & Towels Supplied
♥ Board Games!
Full access to the apartment + 2 off-street parking spaces in a lot close by!
Our team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a excellent time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
✶ Elliotborough/Cannonborough is one of the most upcoming neighborhoods in the Charleston peninsula with new and impressive businesses opening in every corner. In just a few blocks you can find local coffee stores, bakeries, groceries, bars and fantastic eateries to suit all your needs. Stroll through breathtaking downtown to the Aquarium, Waterfront Park and The Battery.✶
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing family pets, please inquire prior to booking. Pet fee is applicable and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Charleston City Market. Traveling with kids? Consider Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park, or check out an event or a game at TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best Charleston area rental home experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. To find the best vacation home within your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for local accommodations and attractions.
Finding the best vacation rental:
- Choose vacation dates and budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. ? 4BR/4.5BA - Prime Location - 2 Blocks to King Street ? has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, email the property management company before you reserve the home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly property. Request information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. E-mail the host immediately to relay any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a great stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles