- As low as $1,166/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Theme parks nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
**Brand New Home Completed February 2023**
-614 Ocean Blvd. is Presented by Exclusive Properties Vacation Rental Agency on Isle of Palms-
Ask about our Discounts!
Tired of looking through tons of listings? Do you need a specific type of home or dates? We are a local family owned company, Exclusive Properties, located right here on Isle of Palms. We specialize in gorgeous, luxury or budget friendly vacation units and can help you find the ideal home. We are familiar and live in the area and will make the process as simple as possible. Just e-mail us through this site and one of our friendly vacation specialists will get back to you right away. If you call the 1-800 number at the top of this listing, you will not be talking to us, the managers of this home, but you will talk to the Vacation Rental By Owner call center. To ask specific questions about this home, please hit "Ask Owner a Question" under the date box.
New to our luxury portfolio, 'The Sea Herring', 614 Palm Blvd,, is a brand new bespoke constructed home overlooking Hamlin Creek. This unique and striking home has four bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, a bespoke pool and handsome vistas of the creek. Be one of the first guests to experience the Isle of Palms in this brand new home. From the moment you walk in, you notice that no detail was forgotten.
- 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms
- Hamlin Creek water vistas
- Private pool (heatable for additional fee)
- Multiple porches
- Generous screened in porch looking out to the pool
- Second TV room with porch access
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, Master, private porch, TV, en suite full bath – stand up shower
- Bedroom 2: King bed, TV, en suite full bathroom – stand up shower
- Bedroom 3: (2) Queen beds, TV, full bathroom across the hall– stand up shower, double sinks
- Bedroom 4: Bunk bed, single over queen, TV, en suite full bathroom – tub/shower combo
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
Our homes come with a check out clean and linens for each bedroom. The kitchens are equipped with all of your cooking essentials. You just need to bring the food. We can also arrange to have the kitchen outfitted with food before you arrive. Just ask us for details after you book.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is about 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us.
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30 days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near theme parks and on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach, while Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Strategies to get the perfect vacation home experience:
How to get the best value:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Summertime is high season in Isle of Palms. To find the most suitable rental home for your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain discounts for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Planning, picking, and booking the best Charleston area vacation home:
- First, have your family commit to trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. ??????? 614 Palm Blvd. Brand New ???? Custom Built Home! Pool and Water Views! has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the host before reserving your home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your family is traveling with pets, search for a rental that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
More tips for your stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your stay, inspect for any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the property manager right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent time? Many rental managers make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.