- As low as $800/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
**Brand New Home Completed February 2023**
-614 Ocean Blvd. is Presented by Exclusive Properties Vacation Rental Agency on Isle of Palms-
Ask about our Discounts!
New to our luxury portfolio, 614 Palm Blvd,, is a brand new bespoke constructed home overlooking Hamlin Creek. This unique and impressive home has four bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, a bespoke pool and gorgeous vistas of the creek. Be one of the first guests to experience the Isle of Palms in this brand new home. From the moment you walk in, you notice that no detail was forgotten.
The first floor has an open space with the chef's kitchen, dining room with additional seating at the kitchen bar, and the huge living room all with vistas of the waterway. Off this open space is the front porch that has comfortable inviting couches to lounge in or two tables to appreciate a beverage or morning coffee while watching the boats go by. Walk down the hall and you will find a half bathroom and the laundry room. A little further and you will step in to the master suite with a king bed and an office nook. An ensuite bathroom provides double sinks and a huge walk-in shower. You will also savor the back porch access that overlooks the pool and back yard. The pool has a great swim platform that is great for kids to splash around or just to layback and relax. When you want to get out of the sun, you can enter the sizable screened in porch that has a sizable bar-height dining table, cozy seating and a enormous TV.
The second floor has three other bedrooms and a second sitting room with a porch. The first bedroom has a king and private ensuite bathroom with a stand up shower. The second bedroom has a bunkbed with a single over a queen and an ensuite bathroom with a tub/shower combination, the third bedroom has two queen beds and bathroom with an entrance in the hallway that has a stand up shower. The sitting room has a large flat screen TV and a porch that overlooks the waterway.
This brand new home is just a few mins. walk to the beach and just 5 blocks to the downtown "Front Beach" area with tons of great eateries and stores. You can't go wrong booking this spectacular home.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near theme parks and on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach, while Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to book the best Isle of Palms vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines contain discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
Planning, selecting, and booking the perfect Charleston area rental:
- First and foremost, have your family choose date ranges and a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. ??????? 614 Palm Blvd. Brand New ???? Custom Built Home! Pool and Water Views! has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible online. If they are not listed, call the property management company before reserving your home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish which bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you are crazy about, look for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good reviews to stimulate future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.