- As low as $724/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- No pets allowed
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to Bohemian Rhapsody. New to the Charleston Vacay's Family of Properties, This entire authentic historic Charleston single home boost two sizable wrap around porches, 4 bedrooms and 3 and a half bathrooms.
The home is located in the historic Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston. This is a safe and peaceful neighborhood full of eclectic coffee stores, local businesses and great eateries.
It is a short 2 min. walk to the heart of Upper King where you can experience nightlife, great eateries, and the Charleston Scene.
Less than a mile from Marion Square, College of Charleston, the MUSC Medical District and Lower King (our rodeo drive) and about 2 miles from the Charleston Battery, Waterfront Park and Rainbow Row.
In this area you will be able to live like a true Charleston local in a peaceful, safe and handsome neighborhood while being walking distance from everything on the peninsula. If you do bring a car the property does come with one reserved on-site spot.
The home includes 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. On the first floor you will find welcoming porches, a cavernous living room and huge dining table that can fit 10. The living room also contains a huge 60" 4K HDTV and bar. The upgraded kitchen is entirely outfitted and leads to a impressive private patio space out back with gas grille. The first floor also has a secondary living space as part of a mother-in-law suite with its own private entrance to the garden patio. The first floor mother-in-law suite contains a separate living space with queen couch sleeper, wet bar, kitchenette, full bathroom and private queen bedroom.
Upstairs you will find the master bedroom with king bed and enormous bathroom with walk -in shower. The third and forth bedrooms have a king and a queen bed. They share access to a full bathroom with jetted bathtub.
Savor morning coffee or evening drinks on the private second floor warp around porch over looking pretty Cannon street in downtown Charleston.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect rental experience:
Get the best value:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, try shifting your trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Narrow your Search:
- Start by choosing a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Entire 4 Bedroom Historic Charleston House has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking websites. If not, contact the property manager before booking the property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your family.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect your property!
- To make certain damages aren't attributed to your stay, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. message the property manager right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- At departure, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great time? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles