- As low as $602/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2250 square feet
Welcome to the Ruffled Pelican on the handsome Isle of Palms!
Located on a peaceful street, this home is the ideal example of preserving the appeal of a Charleston beach home while incorporating all new modern décor and appliances. The home is shaded by charming old oak trees and is very close to the core of Isle of Palms including the local grocery store and the Front Beach area with many stores and eateries!
Walking into the home, you are greeted with a cavernous living room with 12 foot ceilings, natural light, and refreshed features including wood floors, granite countertops, and more. The completely equipped kitchen is ideal to make a delicious home-cooked meal. The dining table seats up to 10 guests and has additional bar stools for seating. The living room is ideal to relax after a long beach day, and has a enormous flat-screen TV.
All four bedrooms are on the main level of the home. The broad master suite (Bedroom #1) features a king size bed, private bathroom with soaking tub and separate bespoke-tiled standing shower, and a sitting area with couch/futon. The next two bedrooms (Bedrooms #2 and #3) contain one with a king bed and a full-size bed, respectively, and both share a hallway bathroom. The fourth bedroom (Bedroom #4) has a queen bed and private bathroom. It is located right off the kitchen and does home the stacked laundry.
Take a walk outside to the impressive backyard. It is completely fenced in if you decide to bring your dog (additional costs do apply). There is plenty of space for a outdoor games or just relax on the open patio deck and take in the sunshine and ocean breeze.
Pool Access: No Pool Access
Distance to Beach: .2 miles; 5 Minutes Walking to 21st Ave Beach Access Path
Distance to Grocery Store: Walking, Only One Block!
Animals Accepted: Yes, 1 Dog Accepted, $350 Non-Refundable Pet Fee
Floor Level: 1 Story Home
Square Feet: 2,250
Bedroom 1: Master, King, TV, Private Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 2: King Bed, Shared Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 3: Full-Over-Full Bunk Bed, TV, Shared Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom, First Floor
Internet Access: High-Speed WiFi
Parking: 4-5 Vehicles
Garage Access: N/A
BBQ Grille: Yes, Gas Grille
Outdoor shower: Yes
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Washer/Dryer: Yes, in bedroom 2
Non Smoking: Yes
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Courses
*All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).*
Vacation Rental By Owner Listing#: 2401128
Planning a vacation for a huge group or multiple families? This homeowner also owns a 7 bedroom home on Palm Boulevard on the Isle of Palms. Both homes together could accommodate 30 people! Ask our team about availability of both homes for your vacation and get a discount if you rent both!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
How to get the best Charleston area rental home experience:
When to book a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To get the best value, shift your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines contain deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Selecting and booking the rightvacation home:
- Choose your vacation week and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Ideal IOP Location! Renovated, Walk to Beach & Grocery, Pet-Friendly! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before you reserve the property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what bed configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of problems.
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect your property!
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your family's visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. Get in touch with the host immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peace. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected everything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 4.0 miles
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.6 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 4.7 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 4.7 miles
Ready to book Ideal IOP Location! Renovated, Walk to Beach & Grocery, Pet-Friendly!?Book Online Get Information Call: