- As low as $550/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2250 sq ft (209 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2250 square feet
Come appreciate a ideal beach getaway at "The Ruffled Pelican", a 4 bedroom home centrally located on the Isle of Palms!
The home, which is shaded by pretty old oak trees, is attractively located along 20th Avenue, just a short walk over the 21st Avenue beach access path to savor miles of sandy beaches. Easily pop over to the local stores and eateries along Palm Boulevard or IOP's fashionable Front Beach. Walk just one block to the island grocery store, accepting you to conveniently stock up on essentials and provisions. We told you - it's the ideal location!
A freshly installed backyard gazebo beckons you to relax and enjoy the outdoors. Whether you're seeking shade from the sun or hoping to comfortable up on cooler evenings, the gazebo provides the ideal setting. Gather around the fire pit to roast marshmallows, share stories, and create lasting memories with your appreciated ones. The backyard also offers a variety of games for friendly competitions and outdoor fun, and is completely fenced in if you decide to bring your dog (additional costs do apply). To further enhance your beach experience, four adult bicycles are available for your use. Explore the spectacular surroundings, cruise along the coastline, or discover hidden gems in the area—all at your own pace and convenience.
Walking into the home, you are greeted with a cavernous living room with 12 foot ceilings, natural light, and refreshed features including wood floors, granite countertops, and more. The entirely equipped kitchen is ideal to make a delicious home-cooked meal. The dining table seats up to 10 guests and has additional bar stools for seating. The living room is ideal to relax after a long beach day, and has a enormous flat-screen TV.
All four bedrooms are on the main level of the home. The broad master suite (Bedroom #1) features a king size bed, private bathroom with soaking tub and separate bespoke-tiled standing shower, and a sitting area with two chairs to enjoy your morning coffee. The next two bedrooms (Bedrooms #2 and #3) contain one with a king bed and a full-over-full bunk bed, respectively, and both share a hallway bathroom. The fourth bedroom (Bedroom #4) has a king bed and private bathroom. It is located right off the kitchen and does home the stacked laundry.
Your dream vacation awaits in this beautiful 4-bedroom home. Book now to secure your dates and create memorable moments in this coastal heaven!
Pool Access: No Pool Access
Distance to Beach: .2 miles; 5 Minutes Walking to 21st Ave Beach Access Path
Distance to Grocery Store: Walking, Only One Block!
Family Animals Accepted: Yes, 1 Dog Accepted, $350 Non-Refundable Pet Fee
Floor Level: 1 Story Home
Square Feet: 2,250
Bedroom 1: Master, King, TV, Private Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 2: King Bed, Shared Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 3: Full-Over-Full Bunk Bed, TV, Shared Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 4: King Bed, Private Bathroom, First Floor
Internet Access: High-Speed WiFi
Parking: 4-5 Vehicles
Garage Access: N/A
BBQ Grille: Yes, Gas Grille
Outdoor Fire Pit: Yes
Outdoor shower: Yes
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Washer/Dryer: Yes, in bedroom 2
Non Smoking: Yes
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Courses
*All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).*
Vacation Rental By Owner Listing#: 2401128
Planning a vacation for a huge group or multiple families? This homeowner also owns a 7 bedroom home on Palm Boulevard on the Isle of Palms. Both homes together could accommodate 30 people! Ask our team about availability of both homes for your vacation and get a discount if you rent both!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
Strategies for getting the best Isle of Palms rental experience:
When to visit Isle of Palms & When to book:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the best value, shift your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Some owners offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the right Charleston area vacation home:
- Select a group lead, select your trip dates, and select a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Ideal IOP Location! Renovated, Walk to Beach & Grocery, Pet-Friendly! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before you book your rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what bed configuration is right for your group.
- If there's an individual Charleston area attraction you crave, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon arrival, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.