About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1868 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to Island Time in 5! Located in Wild Dunes, on a peaceful cul-de-sac and just mins. from a public beach access on Palm Boulevard. This newly refreshed & decorated home features a plunge pool and an open area floor plan that lets you prepare and savor time with the family.
The kitchen features all new appliances, an island with a bar and stools, and vistas to the plunge pool. Sit back and relax in the living room after a long day at the beach or gather around the dining table to appreciate a delicious meal. This delightful home is just mins. from a public beach access across Palm Boulevard. The garage includes 2 parking spaces, plenty of storage space and an outdoor shower to rinse off after the beach.
The first floor features an open floor plan, where you can prepare in the kitchen while watching your favorite TV show or appreciating quality time with friends. The kitchen, living room, and the primary bedroom with a king bed, en-suite bathroom, and a flat screen TV are on the first
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is by the sea. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation home experience:
Get the best value:
- Booking a rental in the Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The earlier you can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Some property managers offer promotional rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain money saving offers on local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to pick the perfect rental:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. NEW RENTAL!! Pool, inside Wild Dunes * Walk to Beach * has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the host before you reserve your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what is best for your vacation group.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Record any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.