- As low as $707/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Private pool
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke-free property
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1868 sq ft (174 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1868 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to Island Time in 5! Located in Wild Dunes, on a peaceful cul-de-sac and just mins. from a public beach access on Palm Boulevard. This freshly remodeled & decorated home features a plunge pool and an open area floor plan that lets you prepare and savor time with the family.
The kitchen features all new appliances, an island with a bar and stools, and vistas to the plunge pool. Sit back and relax in the living room after a long day at the beach or gather around the dining table to appreciate a delicious meal. This handsome home is just mins. from a public beach access across Palm Boulevard. The garage includes 2 parking spaces, plenty of storage space and an outdoor shower to rinse off after the beach.
The first floor features an open floor plan, where you can prepare in the kitchen while watching your favorite TV show or appreciating quality time with friends. The kitchen, living room, and the primary bedroom with a king bed and an en-suite bathroom are on the first floor. Head up the stairs and to the right you will find the bunk room, a twin over full with a twin trundle. Next to the bunk room, and to the right of the bathroom, you will find the queen bedroom, with a flat screen TV. Straight across from the stairs is the full bathroom, shared between the three bedrooms upstairs. To the left of the stairs, and you enter into the king bedroom, with a nook that includes the washer & dryer and a pull-out couch. Each bedroom has a flat screen TV, to relax and watch your favorite show before bed. Head outside and you will find a cozy screened-in porch, to enjoy a drink or your morning coffee on the hanging porch swing. Outside the pool, is the newly constructed patio to enjoy a family dinner after you prepare in the kitchen.
Bedroom 1: King Bed with en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 2: Bunk bed (twin over full, with twin trundle)
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: King bed
There is NO parking in the cul-de-sac allowed. Violators will be towed. There is room for 7 cars, in the garage under the home and the driveway. Please be considerate of the residential neighbors in the area.
**THIS PROPERTY INCLUDES A CREDIT TOWARDS BEACH GEAR W/ A STAY OF 4-14 NIGHTS**
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is by the sea. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Isle of Palms vacation property experience:
When to visit Isle of Palms & When to book:
- Book your rental home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and choose the rightrental:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. NEW RENTAL!! Pool, inside Wild Dunes * Walk to Beach * has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking pages. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- To make certain damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during check in. E-mail the host immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
Ready to book NEW RENTAL!! Pool, inside Wild Dunes * Walk to Beach *?Book Online Get Information Call: