- As low as $233/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- 2 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
For stays over 31 days, utilities are not included.
Steps to nature, and a fast drive to historic downtown Charleston. This handsome 5 bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms is an absolute gem, located on one of the quietest streets and neighborhoods. This fresh home features two freshly modernized bathrooms, new/resurfaced floors, a sizable eating area, cavernous family room with comfortable fireplace, and a additional room/office, which is ideal to work from home. The impressive floors and incredibly open floor plan make the home feel additional roomy, bright, and welcoming. The kitchen’s huge central island with seating is the ideal focal point for family gatherings, or hosting friends. This is a must see home in an enviable location!
• Convenient, peaceful Community
• Clean, Totally Furnished and Decorated Home Located in prime Charleston neighborhood
• Brand new bathrooms and oven/refrigerator
• Wood Flooring, tons of Natural Lighting and Designer Rugs Throughout The Home
• Roomy Backyard With Relaxing Patio Area, including Ample Outdoor Seating
• 2 Car Attached Garage.
• Laundry Room With Washer and Dryer
• Additional Street Parking Available
This roomy home is located in highly-desired Charleston, and it has simple access to HWY 61 and 526. Walking distance to multiple shopping areas like West Ashley Place and the Live Oak Memorial Gardens. It is also close to major theaters, shopping and dining areas like Shadowmoss Golf & Country Club and Arthur B. Schirmer, Jr. Tennis Center. This fantastic location offers an abundance of wilderness and outdoor activities, while also being within 15 miles from elegant downtown Charleston, home to some of the premiere shopping and dining spots in the country.
*Actual furnishings/decor may differ due to product changes and enhancements
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Johns Island. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Shadowmoss Plantation Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit West Ashley Shoppes Shopping Center and Citadel Mall. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- 2 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips and Tricks for getting the best rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. To get the best rental for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines contain discounts for local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to choose and book yourvacation home:
- Start by having your group commit to a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. The Gem on Jancus St #41505 has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
Tips for your stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your stay, note any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the property manager right away to document any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Magnolia Plantation - 3.4 miles