- As low as $100/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- 3 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Welcome to The Inns!
♟ 4 Bedrooms/3 Bathrooms (with additional room!)
♟ Entire 2nd & 3rd Floors of Charleston Victorian Home
♟ Heart of Downtown! Walk to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Apple TVs!
♟ 2 Off-Street Parking Spots Included
This is a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom (with additional room) on second and third floor of a luxury Charleston Victorian!
Bedroom #1: King Bed w/ En-Suite + Apple TV
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed + Apple TV
Bonus Room: Twin Bed
*Jack & Jill Bathroom Shared by Bedroom #2 & Bonus Room
*Full Kitchen & Living Space w/ Access to Porches
Bedroom #3: Queen Bed
Bedroom #4: Full Bed
*Shared Bathroom Between Bedrooms
*Kitchenette & Modest Living Space
- Air bed included upon request!
- Shared back courtyard space available for guest use :)
2 Off-Street Parking Spaces Supplied!
Conveniences Supplied with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Totally-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker & Starter Pods
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Laundry Detergent
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to entirety of the 2nd and 3rd floors of the home with separate entrance! There are 2 off-street parking spaces & shared courtyard space in the back.
We offer an simple self check-in process with keyless entry! Check in details are sent 7 days prior to arrival!
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4PM & Check-Out is at 11AM
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 02899
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction. Our Guest Services manager will send you a welcome e-mail and is always available to help with any needs or questions you might have. Please appreciate your stay!
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best rental home experience:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- Booking your Charleston area vacation home in Fall or Spring months is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which often include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and picking your Charleston area vacation home:
- Start by selecting a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. ? THE INNS ? Bright & Breezy Large Luxury Suite! has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before you book the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is optimal for your vacation group.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you crave, look for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Tips for your stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to compel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles