- As low as $199/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- 3 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 13
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Welcome to The Inns!
♟ 4 Bedrooms/3 Bathrooms (with additional room!)
♟ Entire 2nd & 3rd Floors of Charleston Victorian Home
♟ Heart of Downtown! Walk to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Apple TVs!
♟ 2 Off-Street Parking Spots Supplied
This is a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom (with additional room) on second and third floor of a luxury Charleston Victorian!
Bedroom #1: King Bed w/ En-Suite + Apple TV
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed + Apple TV
Bonus Room: Twin Bed
*Jack & Jill Bathroom Shared by Bedroom #2 & Bonus Room
*Full Kitchen & Living Space w/ Access to Porches
Bedroom #3: Queen Bed
Bedroom #4: Full Bed
*Shared Bathroom Between Bedrooms
*Kitchenette & Modest Living Space
- Air bed supplied upon request!
- Shared back courtyard space available for guest use :)
2 Off-Street Parking Spaces Supplied!
Conveniences Included with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Totally-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker & Starter Pods
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Laundry Detergent
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to entirety of the 2nd and 3rd floors of the home with separate entrance! There are 2 off-street parking spaces & shared courtyard space in the back.
We offer an simple self check-in process with keyless entry! Check in details are sent 7 days prior to arrival!
The home is located in the appealing and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is spectacular for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 7 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4 PM. Check-Out is at 10 AM.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 02899
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction. Our Guest Services manager will send you a welcome e-mail and is always available to help with any needs or questions you might have. Please savor your stay!
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. Reserve your Charleston area rental home in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Some property managers offer discounts for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Narrow your Search:
- Start by having your group select trip dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. ? THE INNS ? Bright & Breezy Large Luxury Suite! has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before reserving the property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
Advice for a great stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, record any problem areas upon your arrival. E-mail the host right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- At departure, take a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book ? THE INNS ? Bright & Breezy Large Luxury Suite!?Book Online Get Information Call: