- As low as $1,478/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 16
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
BRAND NEW! Having just undergone an broad, award-winning remodel, this historic Charleston 6BR home is located in the prime residential blocks of downtown - steps away from all the stores, eateries and vibrant scene of King St! Originally constructed in 1850, the local architect spared no expense in preserving the original home features w/ modern decor & industrial touches throughout. The renovation and furnishings selections have been recognized by acclaimed architects in town.
✣ 6 King Bedrooms w/ Private En-Suites
✣ 2 Full Kitchens & 4 Kitchenettes
✣ Intelligent TVs in All Bedrooms
✣ 2 Living Areas
✣ Private Parking for 6 Vehicles
✣ Refurbished Double Charleston Porches
Entire House + Outdoor Space + Private Parking (6+ Vehicles Stacked)
Elliotborough/Cannonborough is one of the most upcoming neighborhoods in the Charleston peninsula with new and impressive businesses opening on every corner. In just a few blocks you can find local coffee stores, bakeries, groceries, bars and fantastic eateries to suit all your needs. Stroll through breathtaking downtown to the Aquarium, Waterfront Park and The Battery.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston Bicycle Taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
Check in is 4pm. Check out is 10am.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03074 + 03037
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a phenomenal time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Charleston rental experience:
Get the best value:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your vacation home in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitor guides contain discounts for local shops and restaurants.
Choosing and booking your prefect Charleston area vacation home:
- First and foremost, have your group commit to vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Voted *Best of Charleston* (6BR) Renovation Award! has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available online. If they are not listed, call the host before you reserve the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what configuration is optimal for your family.
- If your family is traveling with pets, filter your search for a property that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- During arrival, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to drive new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book Voted *Best of Charleston* (6BR) Renovation Award!?Book Online Get Information Call: