About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Location, location, location! This warm & welcoming six bedroom, 1852 Charleston single is just 2 blocks away from the Upper King St Shopping & Dining District. Recent renovations & preserved natural wood accents make for a comfortable stay to getaway back to after exploring The Holy City.
✓6 private bedrooms
✓4 full baths
✓Two completely equipped kitchens
✓Sizable living spaces
✓Rooftop Deck with edison lights
✓Private outdoor garden
✓Two off street parking spaces
✰Decorated for the holidays✰
*Legal short term rental*
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Discover the area's water adventures with motor boating and sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the very best Charleston area vacation property experience:
Sticking to a budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. Book your vacation in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select your vacation dates and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Rustic Charleston Single with Rooftop Deck has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property owner before you book the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is best for your group.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you are crazy about, search for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
More tips for your visit:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Upon check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to inspire more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles