- As low as $934/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Rooftop terrace
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Location, location, location! This warm & welcoming six bedroom, 1852 Charleston single is just 2 blocks away from the Upper King St Shopping & Dining District. Recent renovations & preserved natural wood accents make for a comfortable stay to getaway back to after exploring The Holy City.
✓6 private bedrooms
✓4 full baths
✓Two entirely equipped kitchens
✓Substantial living spaces
✓Rooftop Deck with edison lights
✓Private outdoor garden
✓Two off street parking spaces
✰Decorated for the holidays✰
*Legal short term rental*
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Discover the area's water adventures with motor boating and sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Booking your Charleston area vacation home in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, picking, and booking the perfect Charleston area rental:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Rustic Charleston Single with Rooftop Deck has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property owner before booking your rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what is optimal for your vacation.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Get details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a great stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to stimulate new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles