- As low as $618/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 14
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Location, location, location! This warm & welcoming six bedroom, 1852 Charleston single is just 2 blocks away from the Upper King St Shopping & Dining District. Recent renovations & preserved natural wood accents make for a comfortable stay to getaway back to after exploring The Holy City.
✓6 private bedrooms
✓4 full baths
✓Two completely equipped kitchens
✓Substantial living spaces
✓Rooftop Deck with edison lights
✓Private outdoor garden
✓Two off street parking spaces
✰Decorated for the holidays✰
*Legal short term rental*
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Discover the area's water adventures with motor boating and sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- Reserve your rental home in Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Choosing and booking the right Charleston area rental:
- Start by having your family select a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Rustic Charleston Single with Rooftop Deck has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, email the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you are crazy about, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- If your group is bringing pets, you will need a pet-friendly property. Request details on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property managers charge additional pet fees.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. Make contact with the property manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to propel more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book Rustic Charleston Single with Rooftop Deck?Book Online Get Information Call: