- As low as $525/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Rooftop terrace
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Location, location, location! This warm & welcoming six bedroom, 1852 Charleston single is just 2 blocks away from the Upper King St Shopping & Dining District. Recent renovations & preserved natural wood accents make for a comfortable stay to getaway back to after exploring The Holy City.
✓6 private bedrooms
✓4 full baths
✓Two completely equipped kitchens
✓Giant living spaces
✓Rooftop Deck with edison lights
✓Private outdoor garden
✓Two off street parking spaces
✰Decorated for the holidays✰
*Legal short term rental*
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Discover the area's water adventures with motor boating and sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. To book the best rental home within your budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to select the best rental home:
- Start by selecting your vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Rustic Charleston Single with Rooftop Deck has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before booking the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your group is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Know before you go:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your . We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas when you arrive. text the rental manager immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on good reviews to compel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles