- As low as $1,139/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Savor unique soaring 25 ft floor to ceiling windows filling the Queen Palm, part of The Palm Club Collection, with natural light. This vacation villa in the heart of downtown is the ideal getaway for enormous groups to feel at home while exploring the city. Recently refreshed historic building the space offers an open first floor with ample space in a entirely supplied kitchen with seating for 12, open living room, and three stories of roomy bedrooms with modern amenities including intelligent TVs.
The Queen Palm of the Palm Club Collection is one of 7 vacation villas with a shared comfortable outdoor patio. This is a vacation villa unlike any other in the heart of downtown. Within a short walking distance of King St. and located in the beautiful Cannonborough and Elliotborough neighborhood guests are sure to savor diverse dining options and exceptional experiences. Tucked off the street, the Queen Palm is the ideal space for families or huge groups to spread out, rest, and relax after exploring Charleston.
The Queen Palm at The Palm Club accommodates up to 14 guests between 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths.
Flex Bedroom Suite #1 – King bed (or two twins) & Twin bed + Generous ensuite spa style bathroom
Flex Bedroom Suite #2 – King bed (or two twins) & Twin bed + Extensive ensuite spa style bathroom
Bedroom #3 – Queen bed + Ensuite bathroom
Bedroom #4 – Queen bed + Ensuite bathroom
Bedroom #5 – 2 Twin beds + Ensuite bathroom
Living Room – King-sized luxury memory foam sleeper couch + ½ Bathroom
*All ‘Flex’ rooms can be converted from King beds to two twins when requested*
Appreciate the cavernous open layout, sizable spa-style bathrooms, outdoor patio, vibrant neighborhood, and all Charleston has to offer within walking distance. Become a Charleston local at the Queen Palm.
Permit # 04401
Queen Palm not rather what you’re looking for? Be sure to search for Town & Island Co. on your favorite browser to check out our many other downtown properties!
Each Town & Island Co. unit is equipped with coded lock and unique codes that are changed regularly. You will receive all important check-in information 3 days prior to arrival.
Early check-in or late check-out requests are evaluated and granted on a case-by-case basis. Contact the Town & Island Co. managers for assistance with suitcases storage options.
Cannonborough Elliotborough is a appealing, hip neighborhood, dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, trendy eateries & bakeries. Residents, students, & visitors appreciate a walkable lifestyle, just a few blocks from bustling Upper King Street.
Located in the heart of the Cannonborough and Elliotborough neighborhood, upper King St. and the Charleston peninsula are at your doorstep. Rated a 97/100 walkability score and 75/100 bicycle-ability score (with a Lime bicycle hub just a few blocks away) discover Charleston with ease from any of our units in The Palm Club Collection.
Too hot or too far to walk? Not a problem, Charleston offers a variety of transportation options such as the DASH a complimentary downtown shuttle, a unique pedicab experience offered year-round, or any of your favorite ride share companies operating in and around town.
Catering to the millions of visitors Charleston hosts each year there are ample private and shared services geared to easing guests’ ability to get from the airport to downtown. Whether a shuttle, private car service, or bag valet guests can make their way to their Palm Club Collection unit anxiety complimentary. Contact our property managers with any further questions about getting around town.
Other Things to Note:
Town & Island Co. is now happy to offer, through partnership with The Wonderer, all guests 25 and up access to Charleston’s premier global-inspired lifestyle club. This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the peninsula.
Refresh and relax at the Jr. Olympic pool complete with pool-side cabanas or savor the onsite eateries offering breakfast, lunch, dinner, and trendy beverages. Guests can also enjoy an indoor gym and exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to visit the campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost.
*Please be advised that Town & Island Co. is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers this additional luxury to its guests through a partnership between the two companies. If access is not granted during your stay due to availability no inconvenience credits will be awarded. Any issues related to your visit at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Each Palm Club Collection unit D - G comes with one assigned on-site parking spot near the unit’s entrance and a residential street parking pass for one car. While theft is rare Charleston is a city and we encourage guests to ensure their cars are locked and all valuables have been removed.
Town & Island Co. welcomes all our furry companions. No pet deposit is necessary, but we do ask guests traveling with their family pets to not allow them on any furnishings to maintain the quality and cleanliness of our human centered spaces.
We do not allow any installations of wall hangings, due to damage to the walls and/or wallpaper in the unit. Evidence of any wall hangings will be deducted from the security deposit.
Want to know more about making the most of your trip and stay? Property managers are on call to answer any and all questions guests have leading up to their trip. Whether you want to know more about the neighborhood or property, Town & Island Co.’s managers will happily help enhance your trip in any way possible.
Interaction with Guests:
Full time property managers Marielena and/or Zack available.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Free
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- To find the largest rental for your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines have offers and deals for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Planning and picking a perfect Charleston area rental:
- Start by having your family choose a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Vacation Villa 5 mins to King St- ‘The Queen Palm’ has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the property management company before booking the property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly property. Get information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas upon check in. text the property manager right away to document any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peace. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to stimulate future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles