- As low as $1,929/Night
- 19 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- 19 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 13
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2580 sq ft (240 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 19 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2580 square feet
Stay at The Dunes on Spring, our delightfully refreshed 1905 Charleston Victorian duplex home in the heart of Cannonborough. Just 2 blocks from King Street, this handsome property features nearly 2600 square feet of ideally designed space. The front home offers 3 full-sized bedrooms with two king beds and one queen bed, 2.5 bathrooms, full couch bed, and twin day bed. The back unit offers 2 bedrooms, each with a queen-sized bed, and 1 bathroom with tub. Private, off-street parking for 3 cars.
This unit is entirely licensed and legal with the City of Charleston under:
79A Spring: STR Operational Permit OP2022-02530
79B Spring: STR Operational Permit OP2022-02531
Stay at our charmingly modernized flagship property under The Dunes brand. We acquired this 1905 Charleston Victorian duplex home in the heart of the trendy and trendy Cannonborough neighborhood in September 2019 and completely remodeled it with professional interior design just finished in January 2022.
Just 2 blocks from King Street, this historic property features nearly 2600 square feet of wonderfully designed space. The front home offers 3 full-sized bedrooms with two king beds and one queen bed, 2.5 bathrooms, a full couch bed, and a twin day bed. The back unit offers 2 bedrooms, each with a queen-sized bed, and 1 bathroom with tub.
⭐️ The 3-bedroom front unit is 1850 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, as well as a dining room with day bed and living room with a queen couch bed.
⭐️ The kitchen comes equipped with refrigerator and dishwasher and a gas range that is ideal for cooking and entertaining.
⭐️ The rear unit is 730 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. This bright and sunny unit is in the rear of the property and offers guests peaceful privacy.
⭐️ Both units have their own laundry room.
⭐️ Guests savor complimentary hotel bed linens, towels, toiletries, dish & laundry detergent, hairdryers & straightener, iron & ironing board, additional blankets and pillows, cookware, bakeware, dishware, glasses, TP, paper towels, coffee maker and coffee supplies, Cable & WiFi, and simple keypad check-in and check-out as with all of our CVP properties!
⭐️ No events or events are allowed at this property.
We provide starter supplies for your stay to include a modest shampoo, conditioner and body wash per person, 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 dishwasher tabs, modest bottle of dish soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 spare trash bag, 2 packs of coffee and a handful of modest creamers. After these initial supplies run out, we do not offer additional supplies. There are numerous convenience stores and grocery stores in the area for your convenience.
Guests will have access to the ENTIRE PROPERTY (both Unit A & Unit B) and will have all of the essentials you need during your stay. There are three parking spaces available back-to-back in the paved oyster shell driveway in the rear of the building. Please let us know if you need additional parking.
The home is located in the heart of the appealing and trendy Cannonborough district of Downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston's classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun and or calming vacation. Popular dining spots include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, R Kitchen, Estadio, Pink Cactus, and the Warehouse for drinks. The home is mins. to the very fashionable Upper King Street district where you will find a multitude of great stores, book stores, and fashion stores - as well as extraordinary eateries!
The driveway will comfortably fit three cars back-to-back.
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
The DASH trolley is complimentary in Charleston. There are 3 routes, and two of the routes have stops just blocks from this property. More information can be found with the route map on the DASH website.
Uber & Lyft (less than $10 anywhere on the downtown peninsula)
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
Other Things to Note:
Pet policy: As much as we adore the four-legged members of your family, we do not allow family pets at this property. Any sign of pets will incur additional costs starting at $500.
Please note that there is a noise ordinance in this neighborhood after 11pm daily, so if you are appreciating yourself please take the event inside and be considerate of the neighbors.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
Please note that this property does contain external security cameras at the driveway and entryways for your protection.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect, and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
Interaction with Guests:
Upon booking confirmation, guests receive the link to our digital guidebook and instructions for your stay. The digital guidebook contains a map of our properties, a list of local eateries and bars, and a list of things to do and sites to see. Also available directly on our website!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect Charleston area vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your Charleston area vacation home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have money saving offers on nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Make a plan and pick the bestrental home:
- Choose a group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Chic Renovated Victorian Duplex
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the host before you book the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or applied to your invoice.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. Make contact with the rental manager immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to compel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book Chic Renovated Victorian Duplex | 2 Blocks To King?Book Online Get Information Call: