- As low as $862/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Music library
- Video library
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Crib/infant bed available
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Premium bedding
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 square feet
This welcoming rental offers visitors convenient access to all the city has to offer. Located on the 2nd floor of a historic Charleston single home constructed in the late 1800s, the rental overlooks candy-colored historic homes that dot the neighborhood & provides a true Charleston experience for guests. Walkable to MUSC, CofC, King Street’s most fashionable retail and eateries, & more.
The building newly underwent a full remodel, finished in spring 2017. Measuring just under 700 square feet, the apartment offers two bedrooms featuring premium linens and two full bathrooms with shower. Thoughtful care has been put into crafting a clean and efficient space that offers all of the amenities of a boutique hotel (bath products, high-end towels and linens, hair dryers, iron, wi-fi, premium TV channels, etc.) with the added convenience of a full, chef-ready kitchen, washer/dryer, and a classic Charleston single-style porch for appreciating the nearly year-round comfortable temperatures Charleston offers its visitors. The unit features an outdoor picnic table on the porch offering guests another space to visit or dine al fresco.
Visitors can shop for tailored menswear at Indigo & Cotton located directly next door and across from the apartment; indulge in the city’s most appealing bakery – Sugar Bakeshop - located just across the street from the rental; and peruse the selection of handmade bags and leather goods at J. Stark, just down the block.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Patriots Point and Charleston Museum. Traveling with kids? Consider South Carolina Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at TD Arena. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, scuba diving, and snorkeling nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best Charleston area vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Book your Charleston area rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Some owners offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides contain discounts for local tours and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. Suite with All En-suite Baths in a Stunning Bright Manor House Downtown has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the host before booking the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is right for your group.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you love, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or costs could be applied to your contract.
Know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of problems.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great time? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book Suite with All En-suite Baths in a Stunning Bright Manor House Downtown?Book Online Get Information Call: