- As low as $250/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
- Arcade/game room
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee grinder
- Computer monitor
- Cycling nearby
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Jet skiing nearby
- Local meal delivery service
- Marina nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Rafting nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 3
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This home is all about location. Steps to MUSC and College of Charleston. All of Charlestons famed dining options and shopping within walking distance. Bright and open floor plan. New kitchen and bathrooms. New carpet in bedrooms. Totally finished basement which serves as a media room and/or guest suite. Enchanting private outdoor space and two deeded parking spots. Grand home at 2400 square feet, and the private outdoor space -- you'll be able to stretch out in the city! Minimum 1 month rental.
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Historic Rice Mill and Joseph Manigault House are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Traveling with kids? Consider Splash Zone Waterpark, or check out an event or a game at Charleston Gaillard Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation home experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Charleston rental home:
- To get the most suitable vacation home within your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting and booking your prefectrental:
- Start by selecting your a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Modern and Spacious home with a fantastic, central, downtown location has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before booking the rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your stay, make note of any problem areas upon check in. Make contact with the property manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many concerns.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Brittlebank Park - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.7 miles