- As low as $525/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1251 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1251 square feet
Linens: 2 Kings, Daybed (Twin)
118 Seascape in Wild Dunes Resort on the Isle of Palms is an exceptional two-bedroom oceanfront condominium. It is the ideal family vacation destination following an broad remodel. Fall of 2022 will be the first time that it is offered as a family vacation destination.
Some of the highlights from the remodel project include:
• A 100% kitchen update with new LG stainless-steel appliances, cabinetry, and granite countertops.
• All new bathrooms.
• All new beds, linens, and beds.
• Fresh paint throughout condominium.
• Many new furnishings including intelligent TVs in each room.
• Plus, for 2022, all new oceanfront deck furnishings.
The oceanfront view from 118 Seascape is marvelous! The living room, dining area, kitchen and master bedroom all feature oceanfront vistas. New for 2022, the outdoor living room is the absolute best. Unwind for hours, gazing over the ocean and wide beach from one of numerous comfortable chairs and couch. It really is oceanfront living at its finest!
118 Seascape features two bedrooms. The master bedroom is highlighted with a king bed, private newly remodeled bath, and direct access to the oceanfront living room on the deck. The guest bedroom offers the ideal option for a couple or for the kids. With a king bed, plus a daybed, the guest bedroom offers many different linens options. In addition, the guest bedroom has direct access to the refreshed guest bathroom.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 118 Seascape.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo, and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
Wild Dunes is located on the northeast end of the Isle of Palms. The private community features two superb golf courses and 2 1/2 miles of beach. There are six eateries in the resort community. The Village at Wild Dunes features shopping and the Sand and Sea Spa. Miles of bicycle trails run through Wild Dunes.
Ideally located, 118 Seascape on the Isle of Palms is an painless drive to Sullivan's Island, Mount Pleasant, and Historic Charleston. Sullivan's Island (7.3 miles) features Fort Moultrie and marvelous dining options along Middle Street. In Mount Pleasant (8.1 miles), your family will want to visit Boone Hall Plantation with its avenue of oaks, the USS York Town, Town Center shopping and the eateries lining the shrimp docks on Shem Creek. Finally, Historic Charleston (17.1 miles) is the number one tourism destination in the United States and offers some of the world's finest eateries, galleries, historic homes, and gardens.
Seascape Renovation Project:
Starting August 29, 2022 the Seascape Homeowners Association will begin a nine-month renovation project. The northeast side (stacks 11-15) of the building will be closed starting Tuesday, September 6, 2022 through Friday, June 30, 2023. Please note, during this period, rental prices have been substantially reduced on the southwest side of Seascape because of the renovation project. The Seascape swimming pool will be open starting April 1, 2023.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Sea Island Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beach. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect rental experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Reserve your Charleston area rental home in Fall or Spring months to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides contain offers and deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Begin by choosing your vacation dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Renovated & New to Rentals! Relaxing New Oceanfront Wild Dunes Condo! $250 Beach Gear Avail has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you book the property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what is right for your vacation family.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request information on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
More considerations for your visit:
- Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas when you arrive. Make contact with the property manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.