- As low as $179/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1250 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1250 square feet
Welcome to our chic 2 bd/2ba home just steps away from Charleston's historic Hampton Park. Savor sunset bicycle rides, 5 min. walks to downtown's hottest eateries, and vistas of the Citadel from your front porch. This classy home comes equip with a entirely outfitted kitchen, beach towels, games, infant equipment, workspace, washer/dryer, WiFi, off-street parking, bicycles, and much more! Live like a local in Charleston's most coveted neighborhood. We are downtown Charleston residents available 24/7!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Historic Rice Mill and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum, or check out an event or a game at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
How to get the best rental home experience:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. Reserve your vacation in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides have discounts for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to select the best rental home in the Charleston area area:
- Select your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Downtown Charleston abode w/ bikes, 4 Beds has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, call the property management company before reserving the property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you love, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Hampton Park - 0.3 miles
- The Citadel - 0.4 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 1.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.7 miles
- City Marina - 1.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.7 miles