- As low as $410/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Rock climbing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1250 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1250 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to our chic 2 bd/2ba home just steps away from Charleston's historic Hampton Park. Appreciate sunset bicycle rides, 5 min. walks to downtown's hottest eateries, and vistas of the Citadel from your front porch. This beautiful home comes equip with a completely supplied kitchen, beach towels, games, infant equipment, workspace, washer/dryer, WiFi, off-street parking, bicycles, and much more! Live like a local in Charleston's most coveted neighborhood. We are downtown Charleston residents available 24/7!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park, while Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum, or check out an event or a game at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Reserve your Charleston area rental home in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Finding the perfect rental in the Charleston area area:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Downtown Charleston abode w/ bikes, 4 Beds has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the host before reserving the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Add the property manager's contact information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your visit, inspect for any problem areas during check in. Contact the property manager immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be respectful. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Hampton Park - 0.3 miles
- The Citadel - 0.4 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 1.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.7 miles
- City Marina - 1.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.7 miles