- As low as $179/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1250 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1250 square feet
Welcome to our chic 2 bd/2ba home just steps away from Charleston's historic Hampton Park. Savor sunset bicycle rides, 5 min. walks to downtown's hottest eateries, and vistas of the Citadel from your front porch. This modren home comes equip with a completely outfitted kitchen, beach towels, games, infant equipment, workspace, washer/dryer, WiFi, off-street parking, bicycles, and much more! Live like a local in Charleston's most coveted neighborhood. We are downtown Charleston residents available 24/7!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Historic Rice Mill and American Theater are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum, or check out an event or a game at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Charleston vacation rental booking tips:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best rental within your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides contain discounts for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Begin by selecting potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Downtown Charleston abode w/ bikes, 4 Beds has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before you book the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine which bed configuration is optimal for your group.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Get specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you simply love, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many issues.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. Speak to the rental manager immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Hampton Park - 0.3 miles
- The Citadel - 0.4 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 1.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.7 miles
- City Marina - 1.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.7 miles