- As low as $482/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Arcade/game room
- Pool or billiards table
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Furnished patio
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1820 sq ft (169 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1820 square feet
Pretty private apartment with a walking score of 100 to everything that Charleston has to offer. Main shopping street half a block, main nightlife street half a block, not to mention a charming park in front of the apartment. The apartment is very private making it ideal for any group who is looking to live a little. The apartment is located within close proximity to some of the hottest bars and eateries in town, ideal for bachelors, bachelorettes, or any group of friends or family.
The apartment features one bedroom with a queen bed, one bedroom with two full beds, a private furnished patio to spend lazy afternoons, an open living area which features a queen pull out couch bed, a game room with a pool table, a dining table that accommodates everybody, and a kitchen that is modern and entirely equipped for the chef in the group.
The apartment offers an unbeatable entertainment experience with a 65-inch Intelligent TV featuring Siri, YouTube TV, premium movie channels (HBO, Stars, Showtime, Cinemax), and NFL Sunday Ticket.
***Please be aware that this apartment is located DIRECTLY above MYNT NIGHTCLUB and is adjacent to TRIO NIGHTCLUB and Big Gun Burger Shop and Bar. There WILL BE LOUD NOISE until 2am. While the busiest nights for the club are Thursday-Saturday, we cannot guarantee that there will not be noise on other nights during the week. If you are here to savor the nightlife that Charleston has to offer this place is ideal, but is not suitable for those with kids or others not looking to stay up late. Please book accordingly.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Charleston Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include American Theater and Aiken-Rhett House Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental tips:
Cost saving strategies:
- Book your vacation in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select vacation dates and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Spacious Condo: Perfect for Bachelor/ette Parties - ???? of Downtown Charleston has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book your rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or costs applied to your contract.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your family's stay, note any problem areas during arrival. message the host right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to stimulate more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Marion Square - 0.1 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.4 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.5 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.6 miles