- As low as $508/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Pool or billiards table
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1820 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
Alluring private apartment with a walking score of 100 to everything that Charleston has to offer. Main shopping street half a block, main nightlife street half a block, not to mention a gorgeous park in front of the apartment. The apartment is very private making it ideal for any group who is looking to live a little. The apartment is located within close proximity to some of the hottest bars and eateries in town, ideal for bachelors, bachelorettes, or any group of friends or family.
The apartment features one bedroom with a queen bed, one bedroom with two full beds, a private furnished patio to spend lazy afternoons, an open living area which features a queen pull out couch bed, a game room with a pool table, a dining table that accommodates everybody, and a kitchen that is modern and entirely equipped for the chef in the group.
***Please be aware that this apartment is located DIRECTLY above MYNT NIGHTCLUB and is adjacent to TRIO NIGHTCLUB and Big Gun Burger Shop and Bar. There WILL BE LOUD NOISE until 2am. While the busiest nights for the club are Thursday-Saturday, we cannot guarantee that there will not be noise on other nights during the week. If you are here to savor the nightlife that Charleston has to offer this place is ideal, but is not suitable for those with kids or others not looking to stay up late. Please book accordingly.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston City Market and Joseph Manigault House are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, try changing your vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the best vacation home in Charleston:
- Start by having your group select vacation dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Spacious Condo: Perfect for Bachelor/ette Parties - ???? of Downtown Charleston has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the property owner before you book your home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you are enamored with, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- If your family is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your stay, make note of any problem areas during arrival. Contact the property manager right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of problems.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to compel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Marion Square - 0.1 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.4 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.5 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.6 miles
- City Market - 0.4 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.6 miles
Ready to book Spacious Condo: Perfect for Bachelor/ette Parties - ???? of Downtown Charleston?Book Online Get Information Call: