- As low as $218/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Cabinet locks
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Local meal delivery service
- Near the beach
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Porch or lanai
- Property does not allow children
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Pull into the established neighborhood Riverland Terrace, pass the boat ramp on Wappoo creek and you will find your Southern Cottage tucked under majestic Oak trees. This ranch style home has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. The interior has freshly been refreshed so you are sure to have a clean, comfortable stay. Appreciate a entirely outfitted kitchen with brand new appliances. Just a short drive or walk to great eateries at the front of the neighborhood. You're only a short walk from 2 water vistas to watch the sun set and local boaters, even dolphins! Private chef services available at additional cost. Entirely customizable to you and your guests, message me and we can go over your vision, and pricing and availability.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston, and is next to a golf course and on the waterfront. Gullah Geechee Exhibit & Borough Project and American Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best vacation rental experience:
Finding your best deal:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To get the best value, change your family's Charleston area vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by selecting the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Southern Cottage Tucked Under the Oaks has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before you book the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Visiting for a single event? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a property that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- James Island County Park - 2.4 miles
- City Marina - 2.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 2.8 miles
- The Citadel - 2.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.0 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 3.5 miles