- As low as $275/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the sea
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Make lasting family memories on the Charleston Coast at Tropicana Cabana! This freshly modernized 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home is sure to be your home away from home. This impressive beach home is just a short ten min. walk to the sandy beach! There is room for the entire family (the well behaved furry ones too). The huge backyard is entirely fenced in, giving plenty of room for the kids or family pets to safely run around in. Take a break and relax in the comfortable and cavernous, professionally decorated living room, complete with handsome wood floors and a decorative fireplace. Savor your favorite TV show on the huge flat screen TV. Colorful accents are gorgeously displayed throughout the home as well as the elegant blue exterior, providing a subtle reminder of the close by beach. The kitchen is complete with new, top of the line appliances and everything you need to make a delicious meal. There’s plenty of room for everybody at the sizable dining room table and kitchen bar stools. Don’t forget burger or steak nighttime as this home features a new propane grille for your use! The master bedroom is fit for royalty with a flat screen TV, enormous bathtub, vanity room, and double doors leading out to the private screened in deck; a ideal spot for your morning coffee or an evening beverage! The second and third bedrooms are located on the other side of the living room. The first bedroom is complete with a king bed and flat screen TV. The second gorgeously decorated bedroom features two queen beds and a flat screen TV. Both bedrooms have access to the full hallway bathroom. Go up the spiral staircase to appreciate movies, games, or your favorite book in the cozy loft off of the living area. The loft features a twin trundle and comfortable chairs to relax in while watching your favorite movie on the flat screen TV. With all of these special touches, Tropicana Cabana is the ideal spot for your family’s vacation on the Charleston Coast!
Bedroom 1: King bed with en suite bath
Bedroom 2: King bed, Shared hallway bath
Bedroom 3: Two queen beds, Shared hallway bath
**THIS PROPERTY INCLUDES A CREDIT TOWARDS BEACH GEAR W/ A STAY OF 4-14 NIGHTS**
-Dog friendly with a $250 non returnable fee per dog
-Garage and driveway can fit roughly 5-6 cars
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is by the sea. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Sea Island Shopping Center. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the optimal rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- To find the best value, consider changing your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, , and reduced traffic.
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting and booking your Charleston area rental:
- Choose vacation dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. "Tropicana Cabana" - Professionally Decorated - Pet Friendly has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before you book the home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Know before you go:
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.