- As low as $376/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the sea
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Make lasting family memories on the Charleston Coast at Tropicana Cabana! This freshly modernized 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home is sure to be your home away from home. This beautiful beach home is just a short ten min. walk to the sandy beach! There is room for the entire family (the well behaved furry ones too). The enormous backyard is completely fenced in, giving plenty of room for the kids or family pets to safely run around in. Take a break and relax in the comfortable and cavernous, professionally decorated living room, complete with striking wood floors and a decorative fireplace. Savor your favorite TV show on the sizable flat screen TV. Colorful accents are gorgeously displayed throughout the home as well as the beautiful blue exterior, providing a subtle reminder of the close by beach. The kitchen is complete with new, top of the line appliances and everything you need to make a delicious meal. There’s plenty of room for everybody at the huge dining room table and kitchen bar stools. Don’t forget burger or steak nighttime as this home features a new propane grille for your use! The master bedroom is fit for royalty with a flat screen TV, huge bathtub, vanity room, and double doors leading out to the private screened in deck; a ideal spot for your morning coffee or an evening beverage! The second and third bedrooms are located on the other side of the living room. The first bedroom is complete with a king bed and flat screen TV. The second elegantly decorated bedroom features two queen beds and a flat screen TV. Both bedrooms have access to the full hallway bathroom. Go up the spiral staircase to appreciate movies, games, or your favorite book in the cozy loft off of the living area. The loft features a twin trundle and comfortable chairs to relax in while watching your favorite movie on the flat screen TV. With all of these special touches, Tropicana Cabana is the ideal spot for your family’s vacation on the Charleston Coast!
Bedroom 1: King bed with en suite bath
Bedroom 2: King bed, Shared hallway bath
Bedroom 3: Two queen beds, Shared hallway bath
**THIS PROPERTY INCLUDES A CREDIT TOWARDS BEACH GEAR W/ A STAY OF 4-14 NIGHTS**
-Dog friendly with a $250 non returnable fee per dog
-Garage and driveway can fit roughly 5-6 cars
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is by the sea. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Our top Isle of Palms rental property booking tips:
Finding your perfect rental:
- To find the best value, change your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, picking, and booking the rightrental:
- Choose your vacation week and max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. "Tropicana Cabana" - Professionally Decorated - Pet Friendly has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before reserving the property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you are crazy about, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- During check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Be respectful. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.